Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

pimp.gif

Nice jersey zyzz
pimp.gif

Hey guys have couple questions, how much a mj authentic champion jersey go for?

Also is there a difference in the jersey from a authenthic champion to a regular one? I have a size 40 and 48 NOT AUTHENTIC. The 40 is a little bit small on the length and 48 to long. Will a 44 authentic fit good?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

zyzz, would you trade a tracy mcgrady '97-'98 nike pro cut (home) for a '97-'98 kobe bryant home jersey? or is the value of those jerseys too much of a difference?

depends what you like more? value isnt too much of a difference. you nevr know about the tmac jersey is that it was a blank jersey that was customized. i know they didnt make retail pro cuts of his so you never know.

in my opinion i would go with the Kobe since its awesome and i like it way more.
im more of a kobe fan than tmac. but for $200 dollars i could not pass that one up. it's a really nice jersey, and looks better in person than on pictures. and if it was a customization, it looks really good, numbers and name are dead on

yea im not 100% sure but yes jersey is 100% correct. dont go by what i say, do what you want. you would be paying $200 for Kobe which is a very good deal IMO.

You know what's up Marina.
glasses.gif

LAKB24, that jersey is real. It's an older M&N. The one I posted is newer. That small NBA logo tag on the side
of the jersey is odd though.

Originally Posted by Greezee

You know what's up Marina.
glasses.gif

LAKB24, that jersey is real. It's an older M&N. The one I posted is newer. That small NBA logo tag on the side
of the jersey is odd though.

your looks way more better
pimp.gif

yea i just noticed that little logo tag on the side right now

Thanks LAKB24

SoleSurvivor, I REALLY want that retro Kobe jersey you have on the bottom left. Good stuff.

%!*!  Kobe

620f01ce.gif

Guess Ill keep it Knicks for a sec.

Before anyone screams fake ... The Amare was a Steve Francis jersey and the Melo was a Frye.

Back
Top Bottom