Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

On another note I will be in NYC in late December and am thinking of making the trek from NYC to Philly to visit the M&N store.

From any locals or people that have done the same thing, is this something I could realistically do in one day, travelling there in the morning and returning by the evening?

Sorry to sort of get off topic!
dude you aren't going to Cali, are you serious?
ohwell.gif

I'll take that as a "yes, that shouldn't be a problem then".

Just looking for insight considering I live in London and have never been to the East Coast of the US.

Originally Posted by ajcollector9290

is this a joke? 
eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...194456&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1210

I've been looking for this jersey (any player) for a hot two years in a size 44, but no way am I willing to pay more than $300, especially when it's USED. 
embarassed.gif

Makes me pissed that I passed on a ds Abdur-Rahim for $300 at the sports shop in my local mall last summer.

any champion jersey is essentially used. very hard to find any champion authentic thats brand spanking new.

anyways very weird that it went for $500, ive seen them go in the $300's but not $500. who ever bought that jersey enjoy, id love to have it but not even for $300 unless i was pretty rich

Originally Posted by Zyzz

is this a joke? 
eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...194456&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1210

I've been looking for this jersey (any player) for a hot two years in a size 44, but no way am I willing to pay more than $300, especially when it's USED. 
embarassed.gif

Makes me pissed that I passed on a ds Abdur-Rahim for $300 at the sports shop in my local mall last summer.

any champion jersey is essentially used. very hard to find any champion authentic thats brand spanking new.

anyways very weird that it went for $500, ive seen them go in the $300's but not $500. who ever bought that jersey enjoy, id love to have it but not even for $300 unless i was pretty rich

Shilled.

is this a joke? 
eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif

embarassed.gif

ehh i only go for ds ones, wearing a used jersey is weird to me. usually i end up over paying a bit but oh well. actually just got outbid on a ds stromile swift grizz last week. went for way higher than i expected. thought i had it on lock.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

is this a joke? 
eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif

embarassed.gif

Shilled.
i was gonna say that first but didnt think anyone would care
laugh.gif
it was kinda obvious too. some people are thirsty to make some money and scam innocent people.

is this a joke? 
eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif

embarassed.gif

that jersey is rare as hell...especially rare in a NBA @ 50....you factor in da hot weather and i aint surprised it went for that much.

^ both of those jerseys are mad nice. Vin and Reeves, wow. Can't believe either went for that price though. I know they're rare but still

I saw a mean OG Ricky Watters authentic jersey a few weeks ago, sold for only $50. Brand new with tags and everything. REAL too, not a fake

I would say that Grizzlies jersey was shilled ... But from my experience selling on ebay, some buyers are just dumb.

I had 2 people with no more than 3 feedback between the both of them have a bidding war on stuff I was selling and drove the price up a couple hundred in a matter of 2 days.

It happens alot. They would rather bid 30 times raising it by $1 instead of bidding 1 or 2 times and just getting it over with.

Bottom line is you never know.

I sold a Sonics Kemp jersey once for $320. The buyer has happier than a pig in *%!! with it.

anyone know a good jersey forum similar to niketalk but focuses on jerseys instead of sneakers where i can sell my jerseys... i don't want to use ebay because theres a lot of fakes and i dont want to use the misc section here because people don't care about jerseys

Originally Posted by you go boy

^ thanks but what section is the buy/sell section though 
laugh.gif

you have to be a member to see it. plus you have to have requirements to sell.

If i were to tailor a size 44 champion jersey to fit like a sz 40 would the numbers and name still be proportional?

My thoughts exactly. Dude seriously didn't know what he had. I payed the dude with the quickness, and headed out the door with the loot like a bandit!

Doing some cleaning up around the house because we're moving in a few weeks. Found a couple of things I forgot I had
happy.gif

Wade signed swingman
30hmool.jpg

Steve Nash Team Canada Swingman
r8tfu9.jpg

Signed...
ine2xc.jpg

Jordan Home Rookie Authentic - $29.99 on clearance from the NBA store a few years ago. Still haven't worn it because its way too big
laugh.gif

25pmkw0.jpg

This brought back a ton of memories. I fell in love with the game and with MJ when he made his first comeback to the NBA. Begged my parents to buy this for me
27zkqr8.jpg

And I'm pretty certain this is fake LOL maybe I'll turn it into a Kobe Bryant rookie jersey just for fun
laugh.gif

2qb9gqq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom