Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Need some help NT, legit or not
Theres been a lot of fakes of this jersey that are deceivingly accurate. I can't tell in those pictures, but the inside of the jersey should be white. thats a dead giveaway

Originally Posted by drillest

I'm about to buy this Kobe Jersey on NBA.COM

Is $260 too much for this?

2pyq89w.jpg
if you don't have to have it right away, i'd wait it out and try and save a few bucks.  usually mitchell and ness's website has decent coupon codes up during the holiday season as do other websites.

hopefully the new releases fit well and dont have weird and akward shoulders. that Ray Allen will be mine
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Theres been a lot of fakes of this jersey that are deceivingly accurate. I can't tell in those pictures, but the inside of the jersey should be white. thats a dead giveaway

They're legit, the bulls logo on the jocktag isn't wide like the fakes one
example

%24(KGrHqV,!iEE6GZmpjNSBOkig8IjGQ~~60_3.JPG

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by aphexacid

They're legit, the bulls logo on the jocktag isn't wide like the fakes one
example

%24%28KGrHqV,%21iEE6GZmpjNSBOkig8IjGQ%7E%7E60_3.JPG
Trust me on this one. Looking at the jocktag to make sure its not stretched isnt good enough. Look at this example: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...eName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

Bulls logo isnt stretched, and the jersey is fake. Like i said, some very deceptive fakes going around.

bonus points for those that noticed the "FLIGNT"

Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway size 48 1995 Champion Blue alternate AUTOGRAPHED by Penny!

Michael Jordan 1997-1998 size 48 Nike Bulls alternate - Drifit - the REAL deal

Michael Jordan 1992-1993 size 48 Champion Bulls road

Michael Jordan 1995-1996 size 48 Champion Bulls alternate - I've had since high school and didnt like the champion tag so I took it off as a 15 year old kid. Oh well

Hey,
This is my first post on here.  My name is eyanks and I collect NBA and MLB jerseys.  I'm a member on jerseycentral and just wanted to show you some of my vintage NBA jerseys.

First, we have Jason Kidd Nets Home White, David Robinson Spurs with the 50th Anniversary logo, and Dennis Rodman Pistons.

Try not to get blinded by the suns... 8) 

Here is my Screen printed Michael Jordan Bulls from the early 1990s, my Home White Jordan Wizards, and my Road Scottie Pippen.

Here are some pro-cuts.  Here we have a Road Kobe Bryant (size 46 + 4) and an autographed Vince Carter Road Pro-Cut (size 50 + 4).  These two are New With Tags.  There is also the 1997-1998 Home White Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls Pro-cut (size 50 + 4).  I don't have the Peja jersey anymore.

A 1999-2000 Home Kobe Bryant pro-cut, size 46 +4 

My Alonzo Mourning Alternate Miami Heat jersey, New With Tags, size 48, made by Nike

My 1996-1997 Sacramento Kings Mitch Richmond "checkerboard" jersey, size 48.  The gold logo is embroidered onto the jersey as well..

Finally, my holy grail. My pro-cut 1996-1997 Road Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls jersey, with the 50th Anniversary Gold Logo sewn directly into the jersey.  The size is 46 + 3 inches and has the appropriate dual tagging.  Made in the U.S.A.

I'm looking for some OG flu games to match with the Jordan pro-cut, so if you got em in a size 13 hit me up, and I'm always looking to buy size 48 Nike/Champion jerseys.  I have many other vintage NBA jerseys that I'll post one of these days. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Thanks guys. Nedd help with another one, thanks.
FAKE

Yo Zyzz, I believe you on saying its fake, but can you tell me why it is. So I can confront this dude who is selling them. Thanks.

Thanks guys. Nedd help with another one, thanks.
FAKE

Yo Zyzz, I believe you on saying its fake, but can you tell me why it is. So I can confront this dude who is selling them. Thanks.
easiest thing is the bulls logo patch on the back is supposed to be black/red/white, like the regular bulls logo.

^no, on those all stars, east was blue/silver so the stars and logos were silver. West was red/gold, and all logos and stars were gold.

jersey is just a bad fake, everything is sloppy and off

@eyanks I lost out on a Mitch Richmond jersey just like that last week. bidding went to 277, bit too rich for my blood

^no, on those all stars, east was blue/silver so the stars and logos were silver. West was red/gold, and all logos and stars were gold.

jersey is just a bad fake, everything is sloppy and off

Is that because it's not a pro cut? I thought the pro's had a regular bulls log on the back?

If I were to have a champion jersey tailored and it has a different material on the sides (ex.76ers,,sonics jersey) will there be a chance of ruining the jersey?

Back
Top Bottom