Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Going to try and phone in tomorrow morning. Hopefully it goes through.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

not as good as that M&N deal, but there's a 25% sale @ NBA.com store and Modell's

Rev30's for 192 shipped
still too much
sick.gif

best deal NBA.com ever had was earlier in the summer when i got my Kobe rev 30 pro cut for a little under $100.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

not as good as that M&N deal, but there's a 25% sale @ NBA.com store and Modell's

Rev30's for 192 shipped
still too much
sick.gif

best deal NBA.com ever had was earlier in the summer when i got my Kobe rev 30 pro cut for a little under $100.
Grabbed a Jrue Rev30 
laugh.gif

i'll post pics when i get it

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

Can somebody swing me in the way of some REAL revolution 30 swingmans on Ebay? Replicas though, not authentics
nerd.gif
nba-jersey-king

theres another seller or two but cant think of the name.
also another seller is jester_mace

hes got a good amount and $20-30 under retail

Rev30's for 192 shipped
still too much
sick.gif

What deal was that? That site never has deals, I'm always checking too

Originally Posted by austin066

i'm 6'0 170 and i wear a 40 so i think you should be good. 36 is way tight on me and 44 extends too far out under the armpits.

This.  I'm 6'0 225, muscular build.  I like that fitted LBJ/D12 look.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Rev30's for 192 shipped
still too much
sick.gif

What deal was that? That site never has deals, I'm always checking too
they had the Kobe, CP3, Gasol, Dwight Howard pro cuts for $129.99 and i used a coupon to get it under $100 ended up getting the white Kobe, should of bought the purple as well. regret it now
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

For people who ordered off the website during the sale...have you got any further communication saying your order has been shipped? Tracking number? I'm assuming they got pretty busy over the last couple of days but just wanted to see what other NT'ers orders where looking like.

^^i made a phone order on saturday. they told me the lasted they will ship out will be today. still havent gotten anything yet about it being shipped

The order I placed Saturday morning got canceled. Just got the email smh. This is BS because I've tried all night to order but the site was going super slow.

I ordered Saturday afternoon and my jerseys were just delivered.  I didn't receive a shipping notice, they just showed up, so be on the lookout.

Originally Posted by mjt26

I ordered Saturday afternoon and my jerseys were just delivered.  I didn't receive a shipping notice, they just showed up, so be on the lookout.

so you have them already? did you order online or phone

I ordered Saturday afternoon and my jerseys were just delivered. I didn't receive a shipping notice, they just showed up, so be on the lookout.

This. Same thing, ordered on Sat afternoon online and today got an email from my apartment complex saying I had a package at the front desk. But same thing, I did the two day shipping option and was never emailed a shipping confirmation number or details that the jersey was shipped. 

I ordered online on Saturday.  I also got standard shipping, but I live in Indiana and they mailed it from Indianapolis, so.......

Mitchell and Ness sucks with shipping, even if you order on a warm day in June they usually take 2-3 days before they even mail it out along with their super ridic. costs; $12 for a jersey come on now

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^i made a phone order on saturday. they told me the lasted they will ship out will be today. still havent gotten anything yet about it being shipped

weird, i haven't gotten anything either.  I called on Saturday as well and haven't gotten anything yet nor a email confirmation.
edit: just called up there and they told me that the orders made on Saturday will be shipped out tomorrow and Fedex should give us a tracking # to the email address that we gave out.

Back
Top Bottom