Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Dont know what the "P" is hanging on the tag but that is 100% LEGIT, size 46 too
30t6p3b.gif

that thing is awesome
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I just got in New York and Orlando warm ups.

They're dope but IMO that tailored-fit stuff is BS. I ordered a L and it's too big, should've went with my regular M.
When did you order? DonJuan513/Ty/RegularOlTy mentioned on Twitter when LDRS got their shipment to go with your regular size. Think I mentioned it on there and in this post to warn people before they bought. You should try and do an exchange.

thats a sick iverson, its an older model (don't know what that P is for tho, never seen that before). i don't know what you traded him for but i'm guessing you got the better end of the deal

dope iverson..i got da red road rookie jersey...da only one left is da blue phila retro that iverson wore his rookie year.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Dont know what the "P" is hanging on the tag but that is 100% LEGIT, size 46 too
30t6p3b.gif

that thing is awesome
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thank you for confriming! Yeah, that seemed weird to me too. I never had a M&N jersey before just Champion, Nike, Adidas. So I wasn't 100% sure if it was legit or not, it felt great and looked great to me but I know they produce some "good" fakes.
JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:
yeah what the hell is that "P" 

the red's lookin real dull in those photos

So you don't think it's authentic? Like I said they are LQ pictures from my Android phone. They aren't really dull in person. Not to my eye anyway.
Also, is that Haley Williams?

eyanks wrote:
thats a sick iverson, its an older model (don't know what that P is for tho, never seen that before). i don't know what you traded him for but i'm guessing you got the better end of the deal

I am wondering if the P tag is because he said the stuff he was trading/selling/posting was "Samples"? I'm not sure either. But I traded a Champion Penny black/pinstripe '96-'97 jersey for it. I bought it for $80 shipped, in great condition but I didn't realize it wasn't my size, I just got excited and bought it. Haha. so I traded for this and it's my size. I am happy with the trade?
ninjahood wrote:
dope iverson..i got da red road rookie jersey...da only one left is da blue phila retro that iverson wore his rookie year.

Thanks! Those are both great jerseys, good luck man!
ALSO: Before we traded he told me it was a little dirty from sitting around for so many years and being white it does look dirty, I was going to get it dry cleaned, what do you guys think about that? Good idea? Bad idea? Doesn't matter? Lol.

Originally Posted by Cluex

so no one picked up any of the m&n warmups? curious on what people think of them before i pull the trigger

I copped the Warriors one. Quality is great. Make sure you go true to size.On another note: Can we get an Official Authentic NBA shorts thread?? Or should we just post them in here?

Originally Posted by bakebean

Originally Posted by Cluex

so no one picked up any of the m&n warmups? curious on what people think of them before i pull the trigger

I copped the Warriors one. Quality is great. Make sure you go true to size.On another note: Can we get an Official Authentic NBA shorts thread?? Or should we just post them in here?
better off posting here, most people don't buy those

Could've sworn there was a shorts thread before, check back in the pages.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Could've sworn there was a shorts thread before, check back in the pages.

it was college shorts i think

NBA shorts were rarely posted.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Where's the cheapest place to get a Rose authentic?

no where, seriously
laugh.gif

the old shiny jerseys are hard to find too so im not sure which version your looking for.

Back
Top Bottom