Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Figured I'd finally contribute some of my Bulls collection. Mostly Champion Replicas, still on the hunt for Marcus Fizer.

]
there was a fizer up there about a month ago. they don't pop up very often...i wanted to bid on it but i forgot the time it ended and it only came off at like 12 or 14.

Hey guys i wanna sell these authentics what do you think are fair prices for each jersey. Jerseys will be next time at Ebay.

[ATTACHMENT=709]Summary.jpg (557k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

at least $200-350 for each of those Jordan's....at least $100 for the penny....nice stuff

$100 for the penny?? cmon its a game issued signed and comes with coa by upper deck

And the 91 is really a Procut Jersey, Champion size 46 with the "extra 3" length" wash tag on the inside tail of the jersey ... Regrettably, and i don't know why, (maybe printed directly from Champion) this jersey, blank originally, have an error of the screen printing of the numbers and name "JORDAN" ; only the "BULLS" is correct.. But this jersey is much rarer then the real pro cut. I only have seen one jersey like this on ebay and this one was up for grab around $4000.....

Last edited:
there was a fizer up there about a month ago. they don't pop up very often...i wanted to bid on it but i forgot the time it ended and it only came off at like 12 or 14.

Yeah I watched it as well. You can actually find his game issued jerseys pop-up more frequently, but I can't wear those.

$100 for the penny?? cmon its a game issued signed and comes with coa by upper deck

And the 91 is really a Procut Jersey, Champion size 46 with the "extra 3" length" wash tag on the inside tail of the jersey ... Regrettably, and i don't know why, (maybe printed directly from Champion) this jersey, blank originally, have an error of the screen printing of the numbers and name "JORDAN" ; only the "BULLS" is correct.. But this jersey is much rarer then the real pro cut. I only have seen one jersey like this on ebay and this one was up for grab around $4000.....

dont know much about Jordan prices since they differ all the time.

the Penny you will get $300-$350 depending on who sees the auction.

yup i sold that same penny for 325 and it was only on ebay 2 days. someone sold one for 355 but it took more than a week

someone has that exact same procut Jordon on there right now and ill guess and say it wont go more than 1300

its going for 610 with 4 hours left.

Last edited:
jordan pro cuts are very common, i dont see it going for $1000 unless im missing something \

i can only see a jersey going for $1000+ if its actual game issued or worn with paper work.

my bad didn't see that, just skimmed through it...yeah what zyzz said

There certainly are a lot of pro cuts. That one is not common. I guessed 1300 and it went 1435 shipped.

Last edited:
There certainly are a lot of pro cuts. That one is not common. I guessed 1300 and it went 1435 shipped.

ill be honest i skimmed the post with the pics and didnt look at the Jordans and im not up on them since the prices and jerseys are all over the place so its hard to keep track :lol:

at least $200-350 for each of those Jordan's....at least $100 for the penny....nice stuff
You trippin'.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
yea, i saw that and i aint even bother to comment
laugh.gif

ill tell you what though, when da jersey era crash, i used to see penny procuts go for 100-120 ALL DAY LONG,
mean.gif
never copped cuz i was content

with da authentic t-mac pinstripe i got.

yea, i saw that and i aint even bother to comment :lol:

ill tell you what though, when da jersey era crash, i used to see penny procuts go for 100-120 ALL DAY LONG, :smh: never copped cuz i was content

I remember Penny's going for $150-$200-ish. I think I paid $175 for mine.

yea, i saw that and i aint even bother to comment :lol:

ill tell you what though, when da jersey era crash, i used to see penny procuts go for 100-120 ALL DAY LONG, :smh: never copped cuz i was content

I remember Penny's going for $150-$200-ish. I think I paid $175 for mine.[/quote

yup def remember those UDA pro cuts going for cheap. wish i had bought one then. i see a black one go for $130 :x

Back
Top Bottom