Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

2 legit checks please:

Kidd #5 Nets Reebok Swingman (M)

Petrović #3 Nets M&N Throwback Authentic (54)
Kidd swingman is legit..

been watching this Petrovic M&N for about 2 month..can not pull the trigger

b/c Im not sure legit or not.. need school for older M&N jersey

this is look really good, but the white li ne border in nba logo doesnt seems right.. could be wrong though

Kidd swingman is legit..

been watching this Petrovic M&N for about 2 month..can not pull the trigger

b/c Im not sure legit or not.. need school for older M&N jersey

this is look really good, but the white li ne border in nba logo doesnt seems right.. could be wrong though
This Petrović is size 56 actually, not 54 as I wrote.

You might be right about this white border in NBA logo.
ohwell.gif
I checked a few photos of this jersey and no one has it!

And besides that outer red line on the trim and collar is too narrow compared with other photos of the same jersey!

I've also found another offer for Petrović M&N Authentic (sz 54) on ebay and there's also no white border we talk about on it!

But there's something I'm worried about this jersey. I'm not familiar with the sizes of M&N Throwbacks but according to the sizing chart on nba-store, there no size 54!

So I'm totally confused now. Both jerseys should be fake?!
grin.gif

I really want to get some Petrović's jersey (even Swingman) - jersey of the greatest Croatian player of all time!

Please tell me your opinions!

Last edited:
M&N has made 54's in the past if i remember correctly, dont think they make them anymore.

no idea if that jersey is legit tho, sorry

This Petrović is size 56 actually, not 54 as I wrote.

You might be right about this white border in NBA logo. :\ I checked a few photos of this jersey and no one has it!
And besides that outer red line on the trim and collar is too narrow compared with other photos of the same jersey!

I've also found another offer for Petrović M&N Authentic (sz 54) on ebay and there's also no white border we talk about on it!

But there's something I'm worried about this jersey. I'm not familiar with the sizes of M&N Throwbacks but according to the sizing chart on nba-store, there no size 54!
So I'm totally confused now. Both jerseys should be fake?! >D

I really want to get some Petrović's jersey (even Swingman) - jersey of the greatest Croatian player of all time!

Please tell me your opinions!

54 is an old M&N (3xl) that they no longer utilize. 3xl today in M&N is a 56.

Last edited:
my petrovic nets jersey has equal red and white %....and 54 used to be a size that was utilized by M&N

my petrovic nets jersey has equal red and white %
To which jersey do you refer, 1st or 2nd one? You mean red and white are 50:50% or the red line is much narrower?

2nd jersey has proportioned lines but on the first one they are irregular imo.

Last edited:
HI,

it is a fake or not?
this is not a dri-fit, thank you for your response
Here is the photo:

THANKS

Yeah, I cheched it and they were from M&N different production runs.
happy.gif

Thanks!

I've found 2 more Petrović's M&N. Take a look please:

Are these also legit?

There's something else I want to ask:

1.) These M&N tags... Should they be pinky like these two above or is it a result of fuzzy color during the washing?
frown.gif

All these jerseys I listed here are used. But in some of them these M&N tags are pure white!

Has M&N ever manufactured in China?!
eyes.gif
Because on the first tag it says "Made in China" (unlike all the others where it says "Made in U.S.A.)!

2.) I see some of these jerseys have size tag attached on the M&N tag (as on the first jersey above - size 48) and some don't. Does this also depend on the production run?

Last edited:

Yeah, I cheched it and they were from M&N different production runs. :D

Thanks!

Are these also legit?

1.) These M&N tags... Should they be pinky like these two above or is it a result of fuzzy color during the washing? :frown:
All these jerseys I listed here are used. But in some of them these M&N tags are pure white!

Has M&N ever manufactured in China?! :rolleyes Because on the first tag it says "Made in China" (unlike all the others where it says "Made in U.S.A.)!

2.) I see some of these jerseys have size tag attached on the M&N tag (as on the first jersey above - size 48) and some don't. Does this also depend on the production run?

dont know but all i know for sure is the 2nd one is 1000000% FAKE. just look at the hardwood classics tags... :lol:

wow what the hell? :lol: i never liked wearing/using stuff i don't own because i'm scared i'll mess it up.
i could see sneaker rentals being very popular though, but could get shady....

There's an established business model for it with women's bags and shoes, right?

I'm actually surprised nobody's tried it before. If you would have asked me 5 years ago whether sneaker rental would be something that would have been flourishing by now, I'd have said absolutely yes. (Unfortunately.)

I mean, look at how many people buy a new release, wear it once or twice and then sell it to buy the next thing. Essentially, tons of people do this already in a much more circuitous and labor-intensive way.

The question is how people will FEEL about doing it. People who are essentially renting now don't necessarily see themselves as doing so. And, many of them would likely look down on those who do... Self-awareness is not the strongsuit of the sneaker community.

Look, they've only raised 4% of their target goal hahahaha. They said they're gonna buy swingman jerseys and not authentics, too. Good luck selling that service...

http://www.indiegogo.com/sportsjerseys?c=home

Yeah, the business model comes from this site:
http://www.renttherunway.com/

A sneaker rental service definitely wouldn't work because of the wear on the shoes. It would be too expensive. And what would we call sneakerheads who rent shoes and don't actually own anything? Fakers? Frauds?

Last edited:
There's an established business model for it with women's bags and shoes, right?
I'm actually surprised nobody's tried it before. If you would have asked me 5 years ago whether sneaker rental would be something that would have been flourishing by now, I'd have said absolutely yes. (Unfortunately.)
I mean, look at how many people buy a new release, wear it once or twice and then sell it to buy the next thing. Essentially, tons of people do this already in a much more circuitous and labor-intensive way.
The question is how people will FEEL about doing it. People who are essentially renting now don't necessarily see themselves as doing so. And, many of them would likely look down on those who do... Self-awareness is not the strongsuit of the sneaker community.

i've rented suits for events, but why would i need to rent a jersey? people own jerseys of their favorite teams already

the sneaker thing yes....imagine how much money i could make if i let people rent yeezy 2's

Yeah, I cheched it and they were from M&N different production runs. :D

Thanks!

Are these also legit?

1.) These M&N tags... Should they be pinky like these two above or is it a result of fuzzy color during the washing? :frown:

Has M&N ever manufactured in China?! :rolleyes Because on the first tag it says "Made in China" (unlike all the others where it says "Made in U.S.A.)!

Both are fake. The first one has the older generation M&N NBA jock tags, which during that time they DID NOT yet have China manufactured jerseys. The second one is horribly fake. Jock tags are a dead giveaway.

Look, they've only raised 4% of their target goal hahahaha. They said they're gonna buy swingman jerseys and not authentics, too. Good luck selling that service...
http://www.indiegogo.com/sportsjerseys?c=home
Yeah, the business model comes from this site:
http://www.renttherunway.com/
A sneaker rental service definitely wouldn't work because of the wear on the shoes. It would be too expensive. And what would we call sneakerheads who rent shoes and don't actually own anything? Fakers? Frauds?
I just read this ESPN article about it:  http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fandom/post/_/id/12987/why-own-a-jersey-when-you-can-rent

www.jerseysquare.com seems good for kids.  You could buy a subscription as a holiday gift for your kid and then they can just change it for other players whenever they get tired of it.  I think my kids would like that.  Then I wouldn't have to keep buy them jerseys that they just grow out of every year...

Actually I think it's good for girl-friends and wives too.  Whenever they go to a game, they treat it like a big deal and want to look like a real fan... this could work for that.

Back
Top Bottom