Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I'm wondering what material are the numbers on the actual Rev30 Authentics made of? :rolleyes They look somehow bubbly and shinny, obviously it's not mesh anymore. But doesn't seem to me either as Rev30 Swingmans tackle twill since the twill is not bubbly but it use to crease. Is it perhaps the twill that was used on pre-Rev30 Authentics?

Shame they can't at least use some decent material on the $300 jerseys... >:

think its still mesh, just looks odd at times. look at NBA auctions for jerseys from this year.

the new rev 30 jerseys are supposedly designed for better comfort for nba players, even though the material looks like crap

the new rev 30 jerseys are supposedly designed for better comfort for nba players, even though the material looks like crap

doesnt look like crap, its kinda nice but not worth the price. its so thin

id never buy a NBA jersey as long as they continue to look like rev 30.

tackle twill & mesh > drifit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rev 30

Anyone that owns Authentic Kobe Nike jerseys, does anyone have one with the 5 dots on the right hand tag on trimming as seen above (also on reverse of size tag) or  is the "Dri-Fit" tag the only real one. Thanks so much. 
thats a procut, and those 5 dots are alpha dots that used to be on da jerseys, its legit.

I personally don't like the new jerseys and I'm not paying that price. So I might get a Kidd, with last year's style. I have a JR from last year and i wouldn't mind a James White but it's not happening. I've ordered a few from NBA Store.com and they look good to me.

He wore it so maybe I'll just get it.
wish they would've stay JUST like that....smh there was no need to update da knicks jerseys, or take da black out da logo.

id never buy a NBA jersey as long as they continue to look like rev 30.

tackle twill & mesh > drifit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rev 30

never liked mesh but i agree with the dri-fit, my favorite material ever.

still disgusted at the fact that Nike stopped using it on NCAA shorts :x :x :x :x :x :x biggest travesty SMH

Man, after buying the Authentic Rev 30 jerseys, I feel like they are cheaper than the swingmans
laugh.gif
. I've never seen a material so thin and non-durable looking. Ninjahood, have you tailored any Rev 30's yet?
i haven't bought 1 rev 30 jersey...they're garbage up close

my tailer is taking his SWEET time doing my last batch of jerseys...granted these are da harder ones wit stripes on da sides, and once you

modify da sides, you have to shorten em up a lil at da bottom to match da sides again.

imma be rocking hard body this summer
nthat.gif

So I ordered these jerseys about two months ago from the Knicks official website. Last year's style is on clearance for $150 and with a code I got them for like $133 a piece. They sent me the wrong ones, I got the new style WHICH I HATE. But also, the numbers on the back are lower on the left than the right.. Not sure if I can return them, I gotta call and see because I think it's too noticeable, maybe I'm buggin. Anyone know if I can exchange them because of the numbers being crooked or what to do?
my skin crawls looking at that font.

old one >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> new one

think its still mesh, just looks odd at times. look at NBA auctions for jerseys from this year.
Yeah, numbers are still mesh.
If you take closer look at the Celtics #4 I'd say it's not mesh for sure!
eyes.gif
Mesh should be clearly visible when you zoom in the photo.

This one is much thinner, it's shinny as you can see unlike the mesh, and it's somehow bubbly... 

Perhaps I'm wrong but this definitely doesn't look like last year mash...
mean.gif

Last edited:

Wow I remember looking on the Internet for a mike bibby or any Vancouver grizzlies jersey for that matter and running across their site. I could not believe all the heat they had. They had the mike bibby and it looked perfect. I asked them how much they wanted (unsigned) and they replied back saying they are a museum and do not sell their jerseys but if they had to put a price on it, $4,000! They said I could make an offer from there but that price was so high I wouldn't even bother.

^ those jerseys are all for sale or it's a collection? I've been DYING to get an authentic Nueva York and St Pattys jersey.

Yeah, numbers are still mesh.

If you take closer look at the Celtics #4 I'd say it's not mesh for sure! :rolleyes Mesh should be clearly visible when you zoom in the photo.
This one is much thinner, it's shinny as you can see unlike the mesh, and it's somehow bubbly... 

Perhaps I'm wrong but this definitely doesn't look like last year mash... :smh:

they are still MESH...

plus i said go look at NBA Auctions, you can see they are still mesh.

they are still MESH...
plus i said go look at NBA Auctions, you can see they are still mesh.
 Ok, thanks. They just look different to me.
grin.gif

Today I've received Iverson Sixers Champion Authentic but not sure if it's fake?
eyes.gif
Material is as it should be (shinny), stitching is made perfectly, colors are good. But the Champion tag looks fishy. Or at least I think so?

There's no letter "A" in the word "Athletes". Has Champion used to produce jerseys with a tag like that? Or it's just another fake?
frown.gif

The jersey itself really looks too good for the fake. I've also seen some other Champion authentics with the tag like this one and they all look very good. Can't point any other detail to say the are fakes.
eyes.gif

Unfortunately, the size tag was not well visible on the jersey auction page. I asked the seller for the extra photos, but he told me all his items are exactly like what it says in description (he has 100% feedback for the large number of transactions). So I'll have material to get my money back...

Last edited:
MeiGray has a good amount of both, and you could get each from past seasons for under $200 if you purchased during their Holiday Sale.

What is meiGray? Can you point me in the direction of buying these? I'd spend decent money on a Melo Nueva York or Pattys day jersey. Always wanted one.

Back
Top Bottom