Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

When is the last time they sold All Star authentics?

I like this years but I hate that wide shoulder ****

this year now :lol: so the guy who was complaining can get an authentic now.

2010 was the last time i think, they release some authentic and pro cuts then skipped the last 2 years kinda even though i did hear about they released a limited amount of authentics in Orlando but not online or anywhere else.

A little bit of Lakers x Nike love.

2010 was the last time i think, they release some authentic and pro cuts then skipped the last 2 years kinda even though i did hear about they released a limited amount of authentics in Orlando but not online or anywhere else.

I'm buying a Melo this year, do they usually sit or do they sell fast? I'm not trying to spend $200

I'm buying a Melo this year, do they usually sit or do they sell fast? I'm not trying to spend $200

not sure man, who knows how many they will even make so they might not even sit long enough to go on discount and you will end up missing out. I hope they make a lot so you can get one for less than retail :pimp: SRS

was Champion the one that started the wide shoulder trend in the NBA originating with the 76ers?

Last edited:
was Champion the one that started the wide shoulder trend in the NBA originating with the 76ers?

not really a trend :lol: Sixers were nice with the thin shoulder and mesh body. IF they have kept those i would have owned an Iverson jersey.

Rockets only have the wide shoulders now, no idea why tho.. :smh:

not really a trend :lol: Sixers were nice with the thin shoulder and mesh body. IF they have kept those i would have owned an Iverson jersey.

Rockets only have the wide shoulders now, no idea why tho.. :smh:

well you can call it a trend because basically most HS and NCAA teams wear wide shoulder jerseys today because it originated in the L. Still a bad look.

Suns got it bad too. Here's the guide:

And very true how classic the 76ers looked with the thin shoulders :pimp:

>

I've always hated the wide shoulders. I wanted a blue Iverson jersey for the longest but I never bought it because of the wide shoulders. These jerseys look like football jerseys.

With that said, I've been wanting an All Star jersey for a while now but the shoulders might stop me from getting one :smh:

I always liked the 06 AS jerseys and the 03

not really a trend
laugh.gif
Sixers were nice with the thin shoulder and mesh body. IF they have kept those i would have owned an Iverson jersey.

Rockets only have the wide shoulders now, no idea why tho..
mean.gif
well you can call it a trend because basically most HS and NCAA teams wear wide shoulder jerseys today because it originated in the L. Still a bad look.

Suns got it bad too. Here's the guide:

And very true how classic the 76ers looked with the thin shoulders
pimp.gif

>
i got all 3 iverson jerseys in wide shoulders....hate em now
laugh.gif

hey NT! was hoping if you guys could help me out. Wanting to purchase a signed shaq jersey for my gf.. have you guys heard of A.C.C Sports certificate of authenticity? and does this look legit? sorry if i'm misusing this thread.

appreciate the help.

gonna get this in soon...won yesterday on ebay.. probably sell it so i can get a kobe rookie/2nd year game worn

Last edited:
saw he/she was asking $7,000 for it :rofl: :rofl:

its a sick jersey though but if you got it cheap and flipping it to get a Kobe :pimp: props to you

saw he/she was asking $7,000 for it :rofl: :rofl:

its a sick jersey though but if you got it cheap and flipping it to get a Kobe :pimp: props to you

yeah 7000.00 was way too much.. paid less than $1000 which is much, but i think it will be worth it... since it is a 1/1 jersey

Last edited:
I remember some talk about pre-Rev30 Authentic shorts here on the board...

I'm going to take some of those from "fullmoonjerseys" but I'm not familiar with the sizes.

Should I take 34 or 36 if I wear Medium (40) in jerseys?

I'd be grateful if someone who owns a pair of 34 could tell me exact measurements.

Thanks!

Sick stat jersey. From the pics it looks like the numbers for Christmas jerseys were satin tackle twill, not mesh right?

SMH, I didn't see that Amar'e online. Even though I wouldn't have paid that much for it, just not worth it. Congrats, I would love to get an authentic orange jersey

I remember some talk about pre-Rev30 Authentic shorts here on the board...
I'm going to take some of those from "fullmoonjerseys" but I'm not familiar with the sizes.
Should I take 34 or 36 if I wear Medium (40) in jerseys?
I'd be grateful if someone who owns a pair of 34 could tell me exact measurements.

Thanks!

I don't know the exact measurements but I screenshotted what someone posted earlier in the thread.

jersey size does not correlate to short/pants size...
I know that, that's why I asked for measurements. Furthermore there's no size 34 or 36 of authentic jerseys.
wink.gif

I don't know the exact measurements but I screenshotted what someone posted earlier in the thread.
Thanks but I've already found that.

Still I'd like to know exact measurements since they should be a bit different from those of the Rev30's.

Back
Top Bottom