Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

x2 Looks good to me--compared pics to my Nike VC that I bought years ago at retail, it matches right up

I know the Bird and the Dr.J don't have the adidas logo but why this jersey is missing the adidas jocktag though.
because the bird and Dr J also dont has joq tag. look at the bird link, and this my Dr J

but yea no Adidas logo on shoulder is nice but rather to have jog tag on that.

I just watched a used sz 52+4 dri-fit Carter jersey in nice shape sell for $172.50 on ebay.....   I'd guess this one will go for $125-140. 

Last edited:
sellers shouldn't be able to just take something off of auction. if it's in their store that's one thing, but it's called auction for a reason. If they don't want to send it once the duration is over, then they deserve a negative and whatever other penalties they may face. sick and tired of bidding on items and watching items and then the items go down and my bids get canceled out
mean.gif

sellers shouldn't be able to just take something off of auction. if it's in their store that's one thing, but it's called auction for a reason. If they don't want to send it once the duration is over, then they deserve a negative and whatever other penalties they may face. sick and tired of bidding on items and watching items and then the items go down and my bids get canceled out :smh:

Seems to be happening a lot to me lately. I email them every time and ask them how much they sold it for. The last two people (3 items total) would have got more money (on two of those items) because was planning to bid higher than what they ended it for. email as soon as it goes up and ask them what buy it now is if you really want it because that's what other people are doing.

Seems to be happening a lot to me lately. I email them every time and ask them how much they sold it for. The last two people (3 items total) would have got more money (on two of those items) because was planning to bid higher than what they ended it for. email as soon as it goes up and ask them what buy it now is if you really want it because that's what other people are doing.

QFT. Sometimes as a buyer u have to be pro-active

Thanks for the replies. Anyways here's me wearing it let me know if use think its a good fit or if I should get a small cos I'm buying a Derrick rose swingman today. Cheers

Thanks for the replies. Anyways here's me wearing it let me know if use think its a good fit or if I should get a small cos I'm buying a Derrick rose swingman today. Cheershttp://niketalk.com/content/type/6
1/id/289642/width/200/height/400
Sorry bout the toilet shot

today auction become auction behind auction. seller become a dealer --------------------------------If you offer for $150seller: "Someone already willing to pay it for $180. can you beat that?"or to other party:Seller "someone is beating your offer, he offer $190 plus shipping, will you go beyond? or I will sold to him in a hour."

Last edited:
Hill is legit

Where was the Rose bought? i cant tell much from the pics posted but it looks good to me

I'm looking for sizing charts for Swingmans  (8403 Jordan collection)  but all I keep finding are the "Adidas Swingman" sizing charts,

are these roughly the same measurments for both?

On FansEdge it says

[table][tr][td]Men's[/td][/tr][tr][th=""] [/th][th=""]XS[/th][th=""]S[/th][th=""]M[/th][th=""]L[/th][th=""]XL[/th][th=""]XXL[/th][th=""]3XL[/th][th=""]4XL[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Neck[/th][td]13-13.5"[/td][td]14-14.5"[/td][td]15-15.5"[/td][td]16-16.5"[/td][td]17-17.5"[/td][td]18-18.5"[/td][td]19-19.5"[/td][td]20-20.5"[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Chest[/th][td]33-34"[/td][td]35-37"[/td][td]38-40"[/td][td]42-44"[/td][td]46-48"[/td][td]50-52"[/td][td]54-56"[/td][td]58-60"[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Sleeve[/th][td]31.5-32"[/td][td]32.5-33"[/td][td]33.5-34"[/td][td]34.5-35"[/td][td]35.5-36"[/td][td]36-36.5"[/td][td]36.5-37"[/td][td]37-37.5"[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Waist[/th][td]27-28"[/td][td]29-31"[/td][td]32-34"[/td][td]36-38"[/td][td]40-42"[/td][td]44-48"[/td][td]50-52"[/td][td]52-54"[/td][/tr][/table]
An Adidas soul Swingman Medium really is only 38 inch chest?  not sure if this is an accurate Measureing Refference.... I want to order a few swingmans but caught between a small or a medium not sure what to order

can anyone please shed some light on this? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom