Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I still think those Nike remake dream team jerseys are heavy. But I love the gold inside with the team scores

That barkley is a nike dream team throwback released in 2012. They retailed for $120 i think. Whether you'd consider it authentic/replica/etc depends on if you consider throwbacks to be "authentics". Most people consider M&N's to be "authentic" and M&N is taking it a step further by introducing a cheaper "replica" line.

I remember these throwbacks having a better quality that typical swingmans. I'd probably wouldn't refer to it as an authentic because I don't consider reproductions to be "authentics" but to each their own. However a potential buyer telling you it's a replica is probably just trying to get you to sell for a lower price.

That Nash jersey is SWEET!
Nike released the dream team jerseys late 2006 for $80...  I got an MJ.

Awesome quality and detail. I consider them "authentic" because of the double stitching on the numbers.

they arent authentic, they are a high end swingman.

not sure what jerseys dude is selling at 11 for $300 but show us list or pics. The USA jerseys are nice and good quality. atleast referring to the original white and blue jerseys, not the other colored crap they released.

not sure what jerseys dude is selling at 11 for $300 but show us list or pics. The USA jerseys are nice and good quality. atleast referring to the original white and blue jerseys, not the other colored crap they released.
Yeah I remember the all blue versions, those looked weird

Last edited:

Brand new jersey at home !

And a massive one for me :smile:
Hey, I answered your question about the bottom tag last week. (You should let me borrow it)

Now that you have it, can you measure the width?

You mentioned it was 55cm wide, but that makes it closer to a size 42.

It took 2 months but it was worth the wait.

Before I finally went through and placed my order, I was going back and forth if I should go with regular twill or mesh numbers. After a while I figured I have to go with mesh because the Warriors use one single color and single layer twill numbers would look off.

Here's a few more detailed shots of the mesh:

The sleeved jerseys grew on me and look great for casual wear.
Looks great! Probably gonna get some of my Laker blanks done this year. I talked to Josh a few weeks ago and he told me about how they match the mesh colors with the jerseys. Pretty interesting stuff  

Any help, is this legit or fake? Thx in advance.

Nash worn this only one time last year, so it's a 1 of 1 Hollywood Nights jersey, also photomatched! 
I'm always looking for Nash's 2003 all star game jersey, anyone have?
Very cool jersey. This is how the authetics should be, not with the crooked sewing and non-mesh numbers.

These are the jerseys I was going to sell

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1506126/width/350/height/700[/IMG
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1506127/width/350/height/700

I just posted them, he wants to buy them from me at $270 shipped, which I feel is low

Im not sure on the value but what were you thinking? a lot of those arent worth much

maybe the Kidd, Kobe

I wanted 400 plus shipping. I feel like shipping alone will cost me a lot but if I did 270 shipped I'd be losing out

Hey, I answered your question about the bottom tag last week. (You should let me borrow it)

Now that you have it, can you measure the width?

You mentioned it was 55cm wide, but that makes it closer to a size 42.
Yeah the width is 55. That is for sure a 46 as the inside tag mention it.

I am much more concerned about the additional length which should be +4

It's all the jerseys from last season. Something isn't right, it's like deh twilight zone or something

http://www.nbashopco.com/mens-micha...y-adidas-45-nba-chicago-bulls-home-p-554.html

Wtf
The guy was asked to post the jerseys he was selling, obliged, and got his answer. Life goes on. I'm sure he can read the thread title just as well as you and I can. I usually only lurk this thread because I don't buy authentics, but I always find replies like that so annoying.

Here's my situation. I want a customized road Thunder authentic. When nbastore gets the new '14-'15 stuff with the Jerry on the back, do you guys think the older jerseys will go on sale on the site, or will the ones that are still blank just be sent to Ross, Burlington, etc.?  Actually, now that I think about it, maybe a relatively small change like that goes unnoticed? Opinions please.

Anyone know where I can get replacement numbers? Had this Jersey since McGrady balled for the magic but haven't been able to fix it. Any help appreciated thanks

Back
Top Bottom