Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Basketball Jersey World have a Longley pro-cut at the moment the asking price is pretty steep. Otherwise, you could strip a Bulls jersey and send it to EPS but that won't be cheap either.

Basketball Jersey World have a Longley pro-cut at the moment the asking price is pretty steep. Otherwise, you could strip a Bulls jersey and send it to EPS but that won't be cheap either.
Thanks for that. $800 AUD is more than I wanted to spend. Are all Jerseys on Jersey world legit?

Hello, I'm a fanboy from Hong Kong. Nice to meet you guys here! Here are some of my collection, hope more will come.

it's legit. tailoring it would be tough because of the side panels, and the shoulders are also pretty wide on those reebok jerseys in big sizes.

So, I'm guessing if we go by history the Sheri Berto #23 is dropping Wednesday or Thursday?

Planning to send some to eps. Just curious anyone tried customize Bucks and Grizzlies jerseys, how do they compare to procut or game jerseys worn by player?

They have both examples on their website.

The mesh isn't exactly the same but it's the next best thing.

Last edited:
Small Collection Post

Knicks Blanks

M&N Raptors Shorts

M&N Jordan 45

And a Bonus, two team issued from the school I went to. I love getting my hands on the small mid major nike stuff, especially from the alma matter. These were a come up on ebay for lowwww

2d8ja85.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Looks like pretty nice. Plan to customize a Greek freak

Which Jersey are you sending out?

If you ever come along any more of the Red in lets say 4XL, let me know! Its my favorite Bucks Jersey, not in love with the other two iterations.

Back
Top Bottom