Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Latest pickups:

Included my first LE pro cut box... thing was like two and a half times the size I thought it would be 
laugh.gif

Well we are both based outside the U.S. And my exchange rate is crap and his import tax is ridiculous
Ah if you ship via nbastore, the rates are ridiculously high. I'm based outside of US too. I use a freight forwarder in a US state with no state tax....I order from various merchants and have them send it to my forwarder who will consolidate all my parcels into 1 shipment, then I send it all out to my home country. You save a ton on shipping if you consolidate.

Best part of using forwarders is most of them let you declare what the $ value of your shipment is.....so your import tax will depend on how honest you are 
nerd.gif

And when ordering from sites such as nbastore or m&n and if it's a domestic shipment, they usually don't put the invoice value in there, so you can pretty much declare however much you want to when you ship from your forwarder to your home. If on the off chance they do state the invoice value of the goods, then the forwarder is obligated to follow that. E.g. I bought the Jordan 45 from nbastore, had it sent to my forwarder (free shipping).....they didn't put any value in the invoice, then arranged for it to be sent to Asia via DHL.....it cost me less than USD10 to ship cos the jersey weight is only 0.5kg.

Consider doing this way from now on.....you'll save alot in shipping and potentially import taxes.

Ah if you ship via nbastore, the rates are ridiculously high. I'm based outside of US too. I use a freight forwarder in a US state with no state tax....I order from various merchants and have them send it to my forwarder who will consolidate all my parcels into 1 shipment, then I send it all out to my home country. You save a ton on shipping if you consolidate.

Best part of using forwarders is most of them let you declare what the $ value of your shipment is.....so your import tax will depend on how honest you are 
nerd.gif

And when ordering from sites such as nbastore or m&n and if it's a domestic shipment, they usually don't put the invoice value in there, so you can pretty much declare however much you want to when you ship from your forwarder to your home. If on the off chance they do state the invoice value of the goods, then the forwarder is obligated to follow that. E.g. I bought the Jordan 45 from nbastore, had it sent to my forwarder (free shipping).....they didn't put any value in the invoice, then arranged for it to be sent to Asia via DHL.....it cost me less than USD10 to ship cos the jersey weight is only 0.5kg.

Consider doing this way from now on.....you'll save alot in shipping and potentially import taxes.
NBA Store shipping to Australia is only $25 US, and without any import taxes.

Thanks a lot, but how could i get that certificate..if this is a game worn at all,

I couldnt find a black one game worn jersey from this year on the internet, only white and blue, so i suppose there is a possibility that this one is actualy a game worn.

And what is the price of this jersey?

it's on! again...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jor...sey-SIZE-L-sold-out-at-NBASTORE-/151702745472
@vinsanity85
that shaq could be game worn. but there's no chance u will get that confirmation, until u will get it straight from shaq/club or nba

u can ship it to any company like mears, they will gives you letter of authenticy, but nobody there will tell you it was game worn. there will be only possibility that could be game worn.
game worn or game issued.
btw, mears and others made a lot of mistakes. saw jersey from eps listed as game worn, goes for 2500. know it, because i sold the same jersey some other guy who listed it on mears aucton...

btw. just added another ron artest gamer. home gamer, missing piece:smile:

it's on! again...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jor...sey-SIZE-L-sold-out-at-NBASTORE-/151702745472
@vinsanity85
that shaq could be game worn. but there's no chance u will get that confirmation, until u will get it straight from shaq/club or nba

u can ship it to any company like mears, they will gives you letter of authenticy, but nobody there will tell you it was game worn. there will be only possibility that could be game worn.
game worn or game issued.
btw, mears and others made a lot of mistakes. saw jersey from eps listed as game worn, goes for 2500. know it, because i sold the same jersey some other guy who listed it on mears aucton...

btw. just added another ron artest gamer. home gamer, missing piece:smile:

I wonder if that Finals patch changes peoples opinions against moving the Jerry logo from the front to the back.

Patch itself looks real nice in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom