Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Saw someone post this garbage in the pick-up thread.

mean.gif

Merry Christmas everyone! Don't mind me, just gonna add one more for the Curry pickups

Hopped on the bandwagon with the rest of my family, will be dnd mode during the game today

Last edited:
do they sell authentic versions of this years christmas jerseys? only seen swingmans on the nba store.

only see procut these years, no authentics

The Christmas authentics from 2014 were also sold in limited quantities, Scal was able to acquire some from the Cavs and I got a Kyrie one as well lately, so I think they will also sell the ones from 2015, you just need to be there at the right time, but I do not know when that will be!

I got some real special pieces coming in, but I had to drop thios gem on here. I bought this jersey in 2002, and in late 2003 I got it signed by Rip Hamilton at a Pistons game. My mom kept this stashed for me over all these years, and now that I am grown I can say that this jersey is priceless to me and will be the jewel of my mancave :smokin I think I'm gonna have to throw that '04 finals patch on here as well :smokin

We should really start a sub network of nters that live near these nba stores at the stadiums and start helping each other out when needed.

Last edited:
I'll help out with the Pistons authentics!!!

Oh wait... They don't even sell or order authentics anymore.

I'm next to the Staples Center and can help with Lakers/Clippers jerseys.
I'm planning on going to a number of games this season.

maybe someone could update the first page w/ nT user id and which stadium is near that nTer. that way, we can hit up folks via pm and help each other out?

They have 2015 authentics in Houston with the tag and logo on the back, sadly they are $300 and feature twill numbers.

Back
Top Bottom