Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

He is from HongKong if I remember correctly
having  us address.

majority of these resellers on both bay and insta are actually asian dudes with us or canadian address. 
mean.gif

do you know if this cat is also on insta, using different nick?

Last edited:

having  us address.

majority of these resellers on both bay and insta are actually asian dudes with us or canadian address. 
mean.gif

do you know if this cat is also on insta, using different nick?
What exactly is your issue with this guy?
Can you guys guide me in the right direction to get an authentic curry jersey? Thanks
nbastore.eu for restocks although they will hit you with customs fees. the arena store also gets authentics from time to time. 

nbastore.eu for restocks although they will hit you with customs fees. the arena store also gets authentics from time to time. 
nothing actually. just one more of those we don't like. resellers i mean.
happy.gif

i would just like to know if he's on insta with other nick?

Last edited:
[thread="196232"]Quote:[/thread]

nothing actually. just one more of those we don't like. resellers i mean.:D
i would just like to know if he's on insta with other nick?

Every hobby has resellers bruh. A lot of dudes in here actually sell from their collection which is fine. Just gotta take the good with the bad instead of taking issue with what others are doing with THEIR items.

Every hobby has resellers bruh. A lot of dudes in here actually sell from their collection which is fine. Just gotta take the good with the bad instead of taking issue with what others are doing with THEIR items.
i got you bro.

it's just not the some to sell your item to make some money for another one and to buy intentionally to resell next day. for 2-3x more of what you payed for.

that's not comparable.

Last edited:

i got you bro.
it's just not the some to sell your item to make some money for another one and to buy intentionally to resell next day. for 2-3x more of what you payed for.
that's not comparable.

It's the nature of all hobbies. No need to get bent out of shape over what others are doing. Worry about you and just stay positive.

i got you bro.

that's not comparable.
Welcome to free market capitalism. It's been in existence for a long time. 

Was able to grab the limited Curry 2016 All Star Authentic. Packaging was nice, yet very expensive. Jersey is #FLAMES, however, the KIA patch kind of annoys me lol
think it's worth that money. or will be very soon.

show us more photos! how it's sewn or glued

looks really nice, too bad it's very limited and expensive...

@Bench warmer this time it was good to be at other side of ocean:D

Last edited:
Was able to grab the limited Curry 2016 All Star Authentic. Packaging was nice, yet very expensive. Jersey is #FLAMES, however, the KIA patch kind of annoys me lol
HOW??!! I was bugging all the employees last night during the all star event !!! 
pimp.gif
 dope pick up!

Was able to pick these up at the store.

Large for me and Medium for the pops,

Interesting never knew the size of the raptor is different for smaller sizes 
eyes.gif

i didn't say it's not. of course it is. i just get mad each time i come across "new boy in the business".

they're getting even lazier too. i just seen ebay listing for curry jerseys with the pics taken directly from the store on the rack :rofl:

i can imagine the guy selling one and being like, oh damn now i have to go back up to oracle to see if its still there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom