Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by Bench warmer  

did you actually want to say smaller? the fam rocking cousins is "only" 5'11 and that XL fits him perfectly.

there's no way it's bigger than release with jerry on the front. it would be up to his knees even with length +0".

i would really appreciate if someone could post a pic of the two authentics of the same size, one with jerry on the back and other with jerry on the back. ony by one or one above the other. this would help us to get a better idea about length and width inconsistency of rev30.  

tnx.
I'm not talking about length, of course a length +2 is going to be longer than a length +0.

Cousins M+0, Jerry on the back on the bottom, Aldridge M+2, Jerry on the front on top.  As you can see the Cousins is wider, although only slightly, like I said.

I'm not talking about length, of course a length +2 is going to be longer than a length +0.

Cousins M+0, Jerry on the back on the bottom, Aldridge M+2, Jerry on the front on top.  As you can see the Cousins is wider, although only slightly, like I said.

Mike what's your height and weight?

Mike what's your height and weight?
6'1, 160.  Lost about 35lbs since Christmas, beforehand a medium with the jerry on the back fit me comfortably but the older ones with it on the front were pretty snug.  Now they both fit fine.

6'1, 160.  Lost about 35lbs since Christmas, beforehand a medium with the jerry on the back fit me comfortably but the older ones with it on the front were pretty snug.  Now they both fit fine.

Oh dang I'm 5'7'' so if I got a medium of either adidas then I would have to get them tailored at the bottom ?

legit check please!

27847166964_4b1268b2f5_k.jpg

28463839285_75177ae6e7_k.jpg

28180595420_4204f7e7e0_k.jpg

Last edited:
Ima go with fake because the Jerry west logo wasn't on the jerseys until the 86-87 season.

Wouldn't be the first time they made an error

Tag, material, and letters are good. Legit IMO. If it's take, it's a really good one but don't think so

it's definitely legit - it's one of those made in Salvador jerseys. M&N just messed up with the Jerry

Last edited:
last pack before my birthday:smile:

hwc bron with... mesh numbers from JWC. adidas mesh numbers are not available, so let's try JWC.

not perfect but love it. that jersey with "twill" numbers was unwearable and uncomfortable.

now is a different story.

2nd thing is a grant hill horse pro cut. if u r 90's guy u need 2 have it.

I'm confused, do the 2015 – 2016 Kobe Lakers Authentic have a +0 length or is it the +2?

Looking at eBay and I'm SMH that I didn't cop one earlier in the season :smh:

I'm hoping they'll be a restock this upcoming season, but doubt it since Mamba retired :frown:

just ordered a large KD Elite USA jersey from Richard's Sporting Goods! Hope the fit is similar to Adidas...kinda thinking I should've ordered a medium to compare. Cant wait to see tonight's exhibition game

Dc30 a beast!!

And the Yao era of the Rockets jerseys are the ugliest. Forever hate those jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom