Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Finally Collect them both!

repped, but this is what pisses me off about Adidas. you have to have a special Adidas rep/connect, be in the know, and or have deep pockets on top of that to obtain these kinds of jerseys. they'll steadily make swingmans all day, but the authentic 's are like unicorns to people in the states.

i can't see why they could never just do a made to order authentic

rant over. :tongue:

That's dope
smokin.gif
the lettering and numbers pop out

How the sizing?
Hard to describe so I recommend trying it on at a House of Hoops if possible. Much shorter in length than adidas authentics and I recommend sizing up since it drapes over your gut even if you're not packing too many extra pounds. 

Didn't read the previous post but Nike swingmans were the ****, I will not allow any slander against then
word. i let a black webber swingman slip away on ebay recently and im still cheesed. i'd go as far as to say it's even better than the puma authentic, the cut is impeccable

Last edited:

I have other stuff to spend $795 on rather than the authentic Puma. I wear jerseys in the summer at the pool/beach or to work out in, not trying to flaunt. If I bought the authentic Puma I would be very cautious about wearing it. A swingman I could careless about.

That Curry is a swingman, isnt it?

Looks like the front and back are 2 different materials.. at least the swoosh and flag are the correct size on those

hmmmm... Doubting if its even swingman...

Curry isn't on this team, isn't a nike athlete, makes no sense he'd even have a jersey sold

Quick comparison for the picky guys like myself. (Using the photo posted above).
Looks like the font is the correct one and same size relative to the "5" (unlike the online stock photos)
Number positioned too high up... foreshadowing of their future NBA jerseys?

For what its worth, the authentic custom 2010 FIBA jerseys via USAB had the name and number on back too low, so it has happened before.

For what its worth, the authentic custom 2010 FIBA jerseys via USAB had the name and number on back too low, so it has happened before.
Yea, I guess I'm too picky. Now that I see how much shorter the retail olympic jerseys are compared to gamers, I can see why they decided to move the front number up a couple inches.

Early release or sample. Stuff like
This happens all the time

For what its worth, they also had Kobe and LeBron 2010 FIBA jerseys sold at retail even though they weren't on the team. I also picked up authentic 2010 FIBA D Rose jerseys via USAB (custom job) thanks to a heads up on Jersey Central at the time.

Yea, I guess I'm too picky. Now that I see how much shorter the retail olympic jerseys are compared to gamers, I can see why they decided to move the front number up a couple inches.

I don't think its a bad thing to be picky. Its not like its not true. At these prices everyone is entitled to their opinion and make the call on a purchase accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom