Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

anybody know how i can get an order update from EPS?

Just wanna know where they were on working on my order.

got delivered about 4 weeks ago.....

I know i can send an email, but is there anywhere on the site that does this?

anybody know how i can get an order update from EPS?

Just wanna know where they were on working on my order.

got delivered about 4 weeks ago.....

I know i can send an email, but is there anywhere on the site that does this?

Last edited:
Hey NT I'm live in the thrift right now and came across this guy for $19 can anyone authenticate it for me the stitching looks solid but on the fence. hate dwight btw

i'm still asking myself, who the f**k is working for m&n

and who made them research (they said, basketball museum HOF is approving their concepts...)

kobe 99/00 jerseys are standard layered, gamers were kiss cut...

8 is also too wide

but really like material and jersey cut. looks very similiar what nike made.

I've been asking Mitchell and Ness for 5 years now and still no Chris Webber Jerseys.  Got me like:
Probably have to deal with the licensing agreement.
Yea he won't sign any contracts otherwise we would have had one already

They did the 1994-95 Bullets #2 before.

I know they did, because I was very close to acquiring one in a 44.

I'm saying as of late he won't sign any contracts for NBA video games or Mitchell and news

Not sure why

Same goes for Reggie miller

Complaining about stitching... really? I like kiss cut but authentica were layered so not a big deal

Don't like the finals patch or the MN tag but that Kobe looks good

Complaining about stitching... really? I like kiss cut but authentica were layered so not a big deal

Don't like the finals patch or the MN tag but that Kobe looks good
depends what is the idea, definition of authentic jersey.

maybe there is some... missunderstanding, but

from mitchellandness.com

"All Mitchell & Ness jerseys look and feel like authentic jerseys that would have been worn "on-field.""

they said also in private correspondence, that every new project is consulting with nba and basketball HOF museum,

don't think museum in springfield have authentic jerseys. gamers, for sure.

so, for me, their idea is try to make everything the same as on court jersey,

but maybe i'm wrong.

if ppl spends 250-300 for jersey, i'm sure they belive it's the same as game jersey,

otherwise, they would buy hwc swingmans...

^^^ keyword there is "like". Like means bearing resemblance, similar, comparable, etc. They don't use the word exact.

depends what is the idea, definition of authentic jersey.
maybe there is some... missunderstanding, but

from mitchellandness.com
"All Mitchell & Ness jerseys look and feel like authentic jerseys that would have been worn "on-field.""
they said also in private correspondence, that every new project is consulting with nba and basketball HOF museum,
don't think museum in springfield have authentic jerseys. gamers, for sure.

so, for me, their idea is try to make everything the same as on court jersey,
but maybe i'm wrong.

if ppl spends 250-300 for jersey, i'm sure they belive it's the same as game jersey,
otherwise, they would buy hwc swingmans...

I agree with you in principle, if the gamers are kiss cut then the replications should be too. Very few people care though so these inaccuracies will continue to happen, that Kobe will sell out regardless.

Every authentic was layered, hell past gamers were layered at times

Not a big deal. Materials and cut look spot

First time in awhile they did something pretty good IMO

But we'll see

Got an email from EPS saying that they can't customize "Jordan" onto a jersey because "He has a copyright on his and cannot be produced without permission from him". Do y'all know of any normal places that may not necessarily specialize in customization but maybe just sewing/stitching that can customize a jersey for me? Thanks.

Got an email from EPS saying that they can't customize "Jordan" onto a jersey because "He has a copyright on his and cannot be produced without permission from him". Do y'all know of any normal places that may not necessarily specialize in customization but maybe just sewing/stitching that can customize a jersey for me? Thanks.
why would you want MJ on a style he never wore anyways? that st pattys day jersey is an adidas/rev30 concept that was a good 15 years after mj. going with a butler or rose would sound best, plus eps could do it, and you know you're getting quality material

why would you want MJ on a style he never wore anyways? that st pattys day jersey is an adidas/rev30 concept that was a good 15 years after mj. going with a butler or rose would sound best, plus eps could do it, and you know you're getting quality material
The fact that the St. Patty's Day concept is 15 years after Mike is exactly why I would want Jordan on this particular jersey. And EPS emailed me and told me they CAN'T do Jordan on a jersey, but you're saying they can? 

The fact that the St. Patty's Day concept is 15 years after Mike is exactly why I would want Jordan on this particular jersey. And EPS emailed me and told me they CAN'T do Jordan on a jersey, but you're saying they can? 

they definitely can, I've posted mine in here way back, got a rev30 Wizards done by them.

they definitely can, I've posted mine in here way back, got a rev30 Wizards done by them.

I understand that. What they probably mean is they no longer do Jordan. You're saying you posted yours "way back". I'm guessing they changed that up since you got yours done. Again, the email I received from them today said that they can't do Jordan because he has a copyright to his name and they need his permission.

That could be it perhaps and if that's the case then I guess I can't get my jersey customized at EPS. But would anyone know of any other places where I could get twill lettering and numbering stitched/sewn on?

i'm still asking myself, who the f**k is working for m&n

and who made them research (they said, basketball museum HOF is approving their concepts...)

kobe 99/00 jerseys are standard layered, gamers were kiss cut...

8 is also too wide

but really like material and jersey cut. looks very similiar what nike made.
How did you get this one?

Mitchell & Ness has made neither preview nor has it in the online store.

Back
Top Bottom