Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Got this in a few days early. Possibly my last Jordan pickup ever. 2001-2002 Washington Wizards Michael Jordan pro cut/team issued road blue jersey, size 50 + 4 inches. It has the 9/11 memorial patch as well. It was made in U.S.A. and is of great quality, but it's too long for me to wear. I know I'm missing quite a few of his jerseys, but I have all the Jordan jerseys that I really wanted in my collection.

Got this in a few days early. Possibly my last Jordan pickup ever. 2001-2002 Washington Wizards Michael Jordan pro cut/team issued road blue jersey, size 50 + 4 inches. It has the 9/11 memorial patch as well. It was made in U.S.A. and is of great quality, but it's too long for me to wear. I know I'm missing quite a few of his jerseys, but I have all the Jordan jerseys that I really wanted in my collection.

when da jersey era collapsed these were everywhere for ~100 or a lil less...passed cuz i had both regular authentics :lol:

when da jersey era collapsed these were everywhere for ~100 or a lil less...passed cuz i had both regular authentics :lol:

Trust me, I remember

I always wanted them and they were cheap but I was like what am I gonna do with a pro cut?

So many jerseys I wish I would have copped and many I had in my possession that I should have kept

I would be rich

Not sure if any of you believe this jersey is fire, but it's one of my favorites. I've been looking for one of these for a while and I haven't even been able to find one. Only ones I would see would be a signed one for $1000+, the remakes that they produced for FIBA 2010 (Kobe didn't even play), or those fake ones that are made like a swingman. I got it for a good price too ! $40. I copped instantly lol. I'm hoping to find the blue version as well. I hope I find it one day.

Last edited:
​The "A" in JORDAN is NO good.  

Last year the Curry jerseys were $250 at the NBA store in NYC and had the mesh material.

@sngeetze the whole name is wrong, it's too thick and not arched like the gamers. Not willing to spend near 1K for a true team issued made by the Wizards so this will do fine.

Hey NT, as I mentioned in a previous post, I'm done collecting authentics and am focusing on swingmans since I don't really wear my authentics
Or am I? 
Yeah I'm done 
LikeABoss2 why you being corny with these spoilers bruh 
mean.gif

my spoiler game doe 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys, some advice here. What would you say is a fair price to pay for this jersey?? As always, thx for the help!

Alright, so anyone know letstossomecards ? an NT'er? This dude always sells some major pieces but I've never seen a replica go for this much

Alright, so anyone know letstossomecards ? an NT'er? This dude always sells some major pieces but I've never seen a replica go for this much

I don't know when replicas became so popular that they now sell for authentic prices. i don't get it. just won a pro cut off of him for less money than that replica went for.

Back
Top Bottom