Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

tony toronto is a cornball, wanted my jersey for dumb prices.
like all the other resellers. 
mean.gif

If anyone is interested in seeing them, I would try to post some pictures of the jerseys

Pics of authentic jerseys and game jerseys are always welcomed

No replicas in this thread, but there is another thread on this site for replica jerseys.

I'm kinda the same way where I'm starting to get very picky on what I buy.

Def team issued pro cut. Its mesh numbers and in jabaris size xl+2. Idk about game issued or if that is even a thing lol.
nah not even team issued, more like factory made pro cut. team issued got black pocket n small serial number patch for sure.

nah not even team issued, more like factory made pro cut. team issued got black pocket n small serial number patch for sure.

Not always a serial number. A couple pics were posted a while back of jersey or jersey's being hung up in the locker room with no mini serial number patch. But yeah, almost $600 for a bucks jersey and not even the dope black one with the huge buck on it. And as much of a talent Jabari has the potential to be, he's on pace to play like 1 out of 3 years due to terrible injuries. That's why the price is ridiculous imo.

Last edited:
Do you know these European authentics in America? "Made in Portugal", sizing in letters...very hard to find (I still look for different jerseys of this type in size Large)

I'm thankful for any advices where to get those

Not always a serial number. A couple pics were posted a while back of jersey or jersey's being hung up in the locker room with no mini serial number patch. But yeah, almost $600 for a bucks jersey and not even the dope black one with the huge buck on it. And as much of a talent Jabari has the potential to be, he's on pace to play like 1 out of 3 years due to terrible injuries. That's why the price is ridiculous imo.
not sure about that but as far as I know, teams like Knicks, Suns only get jerseys with serial number patch from adidas.

Do you know these European authentics in America? "Made in Portugal", sizing in letters...very hard to find (I still look for different jerseys of this type in size Large)

I'm thankful for any advices where to get those

I learned something new today. Always assumed those were fugazi. Thx for sharing the collection. Repped

In fact, next time I see one I'll pm you

Last edited:
The bucks have worn single tagged jerseys this year, so it's possible that the jersey was game issued if he somehow got it directly from the bucks or something like that. Personally, if I am paying $500 plus it has to be double tagged. Also, fanatics had a game worn Parker for $1k. I would be investing in a real gamer at that point.

Alright, I come with a task. Anyone know where I can get an authentic Wizards Stars and Stripes jersey in 4xl that theyre wearing this year? I know there were a few up on NBA auctions a couple weeks back, but id be happy with a blank even!

Yeah...it's really huge. Bottom almost touches my ankles when wearing it :D (I'm 5'' 9)

That's funny...i was at UCLA when Jerome was there...he was the team clown and kept everyone laughing. I bet not many people know who Jerome Moiso is! Haha

Back
Top Bottom