Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

anyone need slate gsw jersey with mesh numbers?

2 authentic curry jerseys for 350 sound nice, right?

unfortunately no 2xl so will pass. a lot slate will hit ebay i guess...
@Badboys2 Good looking out.  Just curious, what size jerseys do you wear for sleeveless jerseys?  XL?

Wow. I would be salty if I didn't get one for like $200 or so when y'all blessed the thread with the NBA store eu deal months ago. Would have gotten in on the deal off of principal :lol:

Just arrived Hong Kong.
So excited of the real mesh number and championship tag!
Good job from team shop!

Stop showing off :smh:

I need this jersey [emoji]128546[/emoji]

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

when sending jerseys to eps for customization, does it matter for the stitching of the name and letters? i see "LAYERED OR REVERSE KISS CUT" on the order form. not too worried about the accuracy as i am keeping them and not going to turn around and try to sell them. two of the jerseys will be iverson, and the other two have twill numbers as well.

Last edited:
when sending jerseys to eps for customization, does it matter for the stitching of the name and letters? i see "LAYERED OR REVERSE KISS CUT" on the order form. not too worried about the accuracy as i am keeping them and not going to turn around and try to sell them. two of the jerseys will be iverson, and the other two have twill numbers as well.

They just want you to specify how you want it stitched. layered is when each layer is stitched on top of each other, which is probably the way the iversons should be done. by the way, starting march 20th they are having a sale on customization, so don't place an order until next week.

They just want you to specify how you want it stitched. layered is when each layer is stitched on top of each other, which is probably the way the iversons should be done. by the way, starting march 20th they are having a sale on customization, so don't place an order until next week.

oh for sure, just getting my stuff ready to go out in the mail next week :D

In the Spurs shop they have this Duncan Authentic.

Do you think the numbers are mesh?
For me is unclear. In the picture seems to be mesh, but in the description it says it's twill.

Damn they got a kawhi Leonard on there [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Is the a possibility the numbers are mesh despite the picture like the cavs store

speed of turn around time.

if u want even faster time, go to Parkview sports in da Bronx, that does alot of Cosby's outsource work.

Cosby's only does mesh for Knicks only though.
What about for an '88 Knicks Sand Knit (blank pro cut)?

Cosby's did them originally so I guess they'd be my best bet, accuracy wise?

Thanks

they retailed that rice? didn't know that champion retailed any heat authentic back then in 90s.
I have a Harold Miner too. Have seen slightly inaccurate versions with the Jerry on the left also.

phatjordan phatjordan
As stated above the Jordan is fake. Someone was trying to peddle one of these off at SoleXchange yesterday. For starters the CD Chuck Daly gold logo is heat pressed on the real jersey. This one looks stitched.

that mj usa is a fake
@phatjordan
As stated above the Jordan is fake. Someone was trying to peddle one of these off at SoleXchange yesterday. For starters the CD Chuck Daly gold logo is heat pressed on the real jersey. This one looks stitched.
thanks for the help.

Please do me another LC on this Ginobili jersey,

As far as I know, authentic jersey doesn't have size 56 and the jogtag looks slightly a bit too centered. I might be wrong.

Please help. Thanks so much.

thanks for the help.

Please do me another LC on this Ginobili jersey,

As far as I know, authentic jersey doesn't have size 56 and the jogtag looks slightly a bit too centered. I might be wrong.

Please help. Thanks so much.
This one looks good to me. Authentic sizes are 36, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60

Good pics of neck and bottom tag would be helpful

Back
Top Bottom