Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

To any and all of my M&N Jordan jersey owners...I am currently looking for a Bulls Jordan M&N (red or white)...Champions are ok but I feel pricing is a bit better on the M&N's at the moment.

Irregardless of accuracy etc...for those of you who own a screen printed, or late 90's stitched version...what do you guys prefer? I like the later 90's versions better because over time I feel the twill/stitching will hold up to wear/tear and washing better than the screen printed ones. But to be fair I have never inspected a screen printed M&N and I know it might be better than what pics show. So I'm curious is going the screen printed route for a few bucks less might be worth it. Thanks in advance guys!

To any and all of my M&N Jordan jersey owners...I am currently looking for a Bulls Jordan M&N (red or white)...Champions are ok but I feel pricing is a bit better on the M&N's at the moment.

Irregardless of accuracy etc...for those of you who own a screen printed, or late 90's stitched version...what do you guys prefer? I like the later 90's versions better because over time I feel the twill/stitching will hold up to wear/tear and washing better than the screen printed ones. But to be fair I have never inspected a screen printed M&N and I know it might be better than what pics show. So I'm curious is going the screen printed route for a few bucks less might be worth it. Thanks in advance guys!
Silk screen or heat press will hold up over time if taken care of properly.  The mistake most people make is machine drying it, which dries out the printing and cracks it. With a gentle wash and air dry, it holds up just as nice as Twill.  I can't speak for M&N's current "screening" since I don't own it.  But from what I've seen, I personally try to avoid it (already see cracks on BNWT jersey).  Hope that info is helpful in you consideration of a jersey.

I have: OG USA *early 90s Champion, USA M&M '98 Jordan, and USA Rookie Jordan.  They're all great in their own way. Champion OG is adhered together VERY well.  These number aren't going to bubble in the wash. However, the twill on the M&N version is cut much cleaner (better machinery).  

Nothing beats a legit heat press number, though.  The padding-like thickness, the gloss, the grip of the numbers, and much more flexible than what passes for "heat press" today.

Email communication with Cosbys is like talking to a robot 
indifferent.gif

A robot with a tee on under its jersey?
(Asking for a friend)

Lol I can't tell if you're cracking a joke or not. I'm kinda special

Are you asking if I'll be wearing it or what player it's going to be?

Last edited:

Let em talk Weepwomp.  Reasons for the hate;

1. They missed out on that jersey...

2. They can't wear that jersey because their belly is too big...

3. Their girl's sancho wears a shirt under his jersey...

4. You are a striking resemblance of the guy they had a crush on in high school that just wasn't interested...

Just wait for Drake to wear a shirt under his sleeved jersey and they will all fall in line.

A robot with a tee on under its jersey?
(Asking for a friend)

:lol: I'm just messing with you. My first post of your fit said I repped you so I don't have any beef.

Dope jersey and I'm eager to hate on your next jersey if it's a sleeved :evil:

Game used jerseys from 96-97 should all have the gold logomans ? Or did they only start wearing them at a certain part of the season ? I see an iverson pic with 96-97 jock tag but with the regular logoman

laugh.gif
I'm just messing with you. My first post of your fit said I repped you so I don't have any beef.

Dope jersey and I'm eager to hate on your next jersey if it's a sleeved
devil.gif
I know you don't, I suppose I over analyzed the last post.

Let em talk Weepwomp.  Reasons for the hate;

1. They missed out on that jersey...

2. They can't wear that jersey because their belly is too big...

3. Their girl's sancho wears a shirt under his jersey...

4. You are a striking resemblance of the guy they had a crush on in high school that just wasn't interested...

Just wait for Drake to wear a shirt under his sleeved jersey and they will all fall in line.
Lmao

Last edited:
@bigj505  - I saw your rep on that so my comment wouldn't apply to you even though I used your quote.  Unless you did have a high school crush...jk.

@23kickz  - if the jersey was tagged 96-97 it should have the gold logo sewn in.  They did use old stock at times like the Isaiah Thomas jersey a few pages back.  If he wore one in the 96-97 season without the gold logo it was more than likely a leftover jersey from the previous season.

Game used jerseys from 96-97 should all have the gold logomans ? Or did they only start wearing them at a certain part of the season ? I see an iverson pic with 96-97 jock tag but with the regular logoman
Good question that I asked myself when looking at my IVERSON authentic jersey with 96-97 season tag but blue-white-red logoman

If you look at some CHAMPION authentics with golden logoman, you can see that this logoman was stitched over the blue-white-red logoman...so jerseys from earlier seasons were changed for 96-97 season.

Last edited:
Ya, I know they stitched over the regular logoman on some jerseys but was more wondering about game used jerseys. If they wore it in the game it would've been the gold logoman for sure ? I recall seeing some game used iverson jersey from that year with white/red/blue logoman, so don't know if any other teams played any games as well with it

Good question that I asked myself when looking at my IVERSON authentic jersey with 96-97 season tag but blue-white-red logoman

If you look at some CHAMPION authentics with golden logoman, you can see that this logoman was stitched over the blue-white-red logoman...so jerseys from earlier seasons were changed for 96-97 season.

Ya, I know they stitched over the regular logoman on some jerseys but was more wondering about game used jerseys. If they wore it in the game it would've been the gold logoman for sure ? I recall seeing some game used iverson jersey from that year with white/red/blue logoman, so don't know if any other teams played any games as well with it

there are random times when a player wore a jersey without the gold logo. it's quite possible for even a star player to have worn an incorrect jersey that year.

Back
Top Bottom