Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

any guide how to effectively iron twill numbers letters on authentics and how to iron (or just steam?) the rest of the jersey, especially pipping (referring to older brands with wide pipping - Champion, Starter, Puma)?

Can I get a legit check Please?

I didn't either until I got it. The bottom half picks up dirt easily and if you rub it too hard it snags. The game jerseys look the same and the word mark is very light heat press.

Yea I hate that thin material that's on the Wizards bottom half.
I have the orange suns shorts that are made that way. :smh:

beautiful AI up there...wayy better than anything M&N can produce

can u guys tell me about thesofasurfer?? anybody buy from him? he got a lot of crazy stuff

Lotta his stuff is customized and what not. He calls probably 99.9% of his stuff game used or issued when in reality it's not

He adds patches and stuff as well

Is he legit? Sure but most of the stuff he sells isn't exactly what he says it is

The "KER" on the away Booker makes my ocd flare up. Nice pickup but that would drive me crazy

Last edited:
^ Thanks! It does seem a bit short and smaller than a 3xl, however this one is a plus 2 vs plus 4 that most 3xl gamers are. Compared it to a 3xl plus 4 jersey and it was the same size but a bit shorter.

Lotta his stuff is customized and what not. He calls probably 99.9% of his stuff game used or issued when in reality it's not

He adds patches and stuff as well

Is he legit? Sure but most of the stuff he sells isn't exactly what he says it is
good to know

man where yall finding these rev30s? somebody get me a sleeved westbrook jersey since everyone here thinks they ugly
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom