Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I didn't see Bron bleeding in Game 3, whoever buys this, the stains are kinda nasty.

Also interesting that he's gone back to 2XL after wearing XL all season long

img-2160314-f.jpg

Last edited:
Does anybody know, why the 2016 Cavs christmas jerseys were without the trophy neck tag, despite them winning it in 2016?

Some of my all star game worn items from meigray (plumlee shorts from steiner sports).. allan houston had the jersey sell for $600ish game worn.. wish I picked that up too, but back then I wasn't really in the position to do so.... 

Some of my all star game worn items from meigray (plumlee shorts from steiner sports).. allan houston had the jersey sell for $600ish game worn.. wish I picked that up too, but back then I wasn't

I didn't see Bron bleeding in Game 3, whoever buys this, the stains are kinda nasty.

img-2160314-f.jpg
same guy buys all the big names... finals... like every single all star jersey and pair of shorts.. this year, or last, can't remember.. but he "let a few items go" from the all star game... i remember the first time I saw him lose an all star item.. tony parker shorts... sold for over 7,000... 

img-2160314-f.jpg
same guy buys all the big names... finals... like every single all star jersey and pair of shorts.. this year, or last, can't remember.. but he "let a few items go" from the all star game... i remember the first time I saw him lose an all star item.. tony parker shorts... sold for over 7,000... 

All star shorts for $7,000? Wtf

Like even if the person went flat broke and had to liquidate everything they probably wouldn't get $500 for them :x

I cannot wrap my mind around someone spending 7k on parkers game shorts. It just doesn't register in my brain.

Where can I check type of jersey in seasons of teams, for examlpe Knicks ?

Last edited:
Is there a big difference in sizing with the Rev 30 jerseys?  Tempted to get the gold Lebron Cavs joint in L but I normally wear an XL

Hi,

Can i get a legit and a estimate please ?

Thanks

legit, price? not too sure but nothing crazy. check eBay for completed (actual sold auctions) never go by what some bozo lists a jersey at buy it now that doesn't mean thats what a jersey sells for at all

did the jordan 8403 jerseys have a size 54 3xl? I always thought the 56 was a 3xl.

no authentics from nike, Adidas, reebok, or champion came in 54 for retail

so if you find a 8403 in a 54 is 100% fake

Is there a big difference in sizing with the Rev 30 jerseys?  Tempted to get the gold Lebron Cavs joint in L but I normally wear an XL
I wear Large or XL... Authentic 2x... def not a large... would be too tight .. athletic cut.... i'd go xl or 2xl... but probably 2....

Back
Top Bottom