Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Wah, huge team issued Hawks jersey ! Was it worn ?

I have the same jersey but it's made by Mitchell & Ness. Other people here have it as well, I saw
I traded my MnN for this among others, but yeah it's not issued, can't afford it unfortunately :/
And I'm not looking for issued anyway.

Last edited:
Retail Champion Authentics from end 90s / early 00s are dual-tagged, but not the same as procuts, issued or worn.

Back in the late 80s with this one: Hawks are still flying in here 
smokin.gif

Hawks family update:

Last edited:
Some great pickups in here but that wilkins... it's something else [emoji]128293[/emoji]

For my jersey brethren.....If you've been in the NFL thread or coupon thread in the Nike section, there's a 30% off code that works on NFLShop.com

This code also works on NBAStore.com as well.

Code is 'nfl30emp'

Enjoy. :pimp:

I've been contemplating the M&N Dominique for a week or so now. I know it's not the same as the sand knit but I think I'm gonna go ahead and order it. It's been one of those I've always liked over the years. Anybody else order it lately?

What's my best option if I want a KD with mesh? Did I hear someone mention NBA Store Europe sell nothing but mesh?

I'm leaning toward the home because that's where they closed it out, but I feel like him hitting that 3 toward the end of game 3 in CLE will be his "The Move" looking back, so I'd be happy with either really.

Also, I'll just ask here because it's were I'm most active, is there a "sneaker identifying" thread? Where you can post a pic of a shoe and find out what model it is? Seems like something there would be, but I couldn't find anything using the search.
lol they never made mesh durants

What's my best option if I want a KD with mesh? Did I hear someone mention NBA Store Europe sell nothing but mesh?

I'm leaning toward the home because that's where they closed it out, but I feel like him hitting that 3 toward the end of game 3 in CLE will be his "The Move" looking back, so I'd be happy with either really.

Also, I'll just ask here because it's were I'm most active, is there a "sneaker identifying" thread? Where you can post a pic of a shoe and find out what model it is? Seems like something there would be, but I couldn't find anything using the search.
lol they never made mesh durants

didn't warriors store have em but then again that doesn't count sine they would be customizing them in house

but what you're saying is correct, I wouldn't be shocked if Adidas did make mesh authentics and they're just sitting in a warehouse somewhere and end up in outlet and sale racks this summer. I bet some people will find some gems soon.

won't be me though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom