Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

mean.gif
 it always my buyers smh 
laugh.gif

Legit check?
Legit. There's a bunch of older style Rev30 that were customized with official mesh numbers. A bunch of retired players are being sold as pro cuts. Waiting for some people in this thread to say Penny is retired and didn't wear that style. Yes we know that. 

that's not fake.
Wow, that Magic Tmac is odd: jersey itself is good, but tags are off...
Necktag shouldn't be Mexico, 44 jocktag is the one on fakes. Very weird. Looks like someone added those, but turned a great legit into a fufu SMH
it is 100% fake. tags are off, material of numbers & letters is off.

that's why i said one of the best fakes ever. along with iverson sixers in the same style.

Last edited:
i'm curious if this back in black one is legit? i'm almost sure it is but what differentiate it from regular rev30s is neck tag saying "made in usa" and jock tag missing "climacool" part and extra length.

did they really manufacture these in usa unlike all the others that were made in thailand?

Last edited:
hmmm wasn't the black out jerseys dazzle/shiny? I don't keep up with certain styles much but I remember that

That back in black lebron is legit. It was sold by the heat team store with mesh numbers while the on court jersey actually used shiny twill. They're also super tight. My Wade XL fits like a medium and they even made size small which must fit like a youth L or XL. 

i'm curious if this back in black one is legit? i'm almost sure it is but what differentiate it from regular rev30s is neck tag saying "made in usa" and jock tag missing "climacool" part and extra length.
did they really manufacture these in usa unlike all the others that were made in thailand?
i will gladly take that if you don't want it :wink:

You can def tell its legit. neck tag was only thing that threw me off.

I see people time and time again mention the climacool tag. thats not big deal. I had the Wizards John wall when it released and didn't have the climacool tag anywhere. Also had a derrick rose without it

OMG nba auctions just put up some fire HWC's today

Cavs 80's orange, Philly and Hawks and Kings

dang they just went up today and the sixers got a bunch of bids :frown: ...its a wrap...i was lucky to get a Covington early in the season

Maximillian u were right bout the hwc's, hope they put up the red alternates so i could get outbid

thank god nike's going to give us quality authentics that are true to what they wear on the court and are reasonably priced! ... :nerd:

anyway, here's Tatum with his jersey which isn't nike and has the GE sponsor on it

dang they just went up today and the sixers got a bunch of bids :frown: ...its a wrap...i was lucky to get a Covington early in the season

Maximillian u were right bout the hwc's, hope they put up the red alternates so i could get outbid

thank god nike's going to give us quality authentics that are true to what they wear on the court and are reasonably priced! ... :nerd:

anyway, here's Tatum with his jersey which isn't nike and has the GE sponsor on it

@JFMartiMcDandruff crazy how some of these HWC just exploded bid wise. NBA auctions seems to be totally on fire, just check in which price range the game 1 Warriors jerseys ended, Steph 70K, Durant 60K, OMG. Even role players went for crazy high prices. Anyways me being a Kyrie fan, I got the Kay Felder one for a semi decent price and it is a size M even! I actually like it that certain players went down 1 size, so size M and L auctions are more widely available. I am debating whether I should go for a Hawks or Phila HWC, let's see how the prices develop.

those blanks are all over eBay

y'all better be on the lookout in stores for when they pop up. I won't resell any if I come across but Jesus man :smh:

dang they just went up today and the sixers got a bunch of bids
frown.gif
...its a wrap...i was lucky to get a Covington early in the season

thank god nike's going to give us quality authentics that are true to what they wear on the court and are reasonably priced! ...
nerd.gif

And here's Lonzo wearing the old jerseys.
mean.gif
 So inconsistent

I know teams have old stock & Lakers were probably in a rush but still

Last edited:
Most of you have probably already seen the new Orlando jersey with Disney sponsor, but for those who haven't they just posted this on their FB.

Weren't they supposed to be putting Nike logo on game jerseys though?

Last edited:
Yes but that's not a adidas jersey. Seems like adidas will milk it all they can and Nike is not ready, or it's not their time to be ready/takeover. It's gonna be a long summer with all the Nike jersey talk in this thread if they don't show what they are selling anytime soon.

I'm just here for the blanks :nerd:

Last edited:
I read an article that said that Nike isn't launching until October 1st....

So they'll probably keep a lid on Nike's new uniforms until then just so these teams can basically finish selling the merchandise they already have.

Many might not remember but the first year Adidas took over with Rev 30 was the same year Lebron went to Miami. If you look at the pep riley they had, you'll notice that Lebron/Wade/Bosh are still wearing the old style Miami Heat Jersey with the glossy/shiny material but when the season started they were in Rev 30. 

Back
Top Bottom