Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Sorry if this question has been answered. I was looking to make a #6 Lebron James Heat outta the Fanatics customized on sale ones. I see they are +4 length. Has anybody had one of these shortened by a tailor, and if so can you post pics?
I have gotten all my Rev30's shortened. Photobucket doesn't let me host pics anymore so let me find a pic and post here. All I did was take one of my favorite fitting jerseys with me, told them to match it and they just moved the jock tag.

I have gotten all my Rev30's shortened. Photobucket doesn't let me host pics anymore so let me find a pic and post here. All I did was take one of my favorite fitting jerseys with me, told them to match it and they just moved the jock tag.

Is it good idea to take a Medium Swingman jersey to use as a template for a rev30 Authentic Large?

IMG_5747.jpg
Is it good idea to take a Medium Swingman jersey to use as a template for a rev30 Authentic Large?
If that's your favorite fitting jersey yeah. Here's a pic of my LeBron mesh Rev30 shortened next to my Haslem twill before I got it tailored...

IMG_5747.jpg
If that's your favorite fitting jersey yeah. Here's a pic of my LeBron mesh Rev30 shortened next to my Haslem twill before I got it tailored...

Nice. I was just wondering if it was a good idea to take a swingman in as a comparison since swingman vs authentic fit is different. But I guess that shouldn't matter since its just length that is chopped off. How much did they charge you for that work? Gotta start looking at yelp for a reliable shop in my area

what's the case with this sleeved blue? did they ever wear it in game?

2e178f1bab1b49a89d4d73bc34dba3ea.jpg

also, i'm curious what this bird is actually. did they retail it in size 46? or it's actually a pro cut missing 2nd tag? though it looks too short for extra length.
they use to pop up every here and there, more frequently than regular sizes (44, 48; i've never come across size 40, probably they never made it?).

s-l1600.jpg

Nice. I was just wondering if it was a good idea to take a swingman in as a comparison since swingman vs authentic fit is different. But I guess that shouldn't matter since its just length that is chopped off. How much did they charge you for that work? Gotta start looking at yelp for a reliable shop in my area

They charge me $35. A bit much if you have a bunch like I did lol.

weepwomp weepwomp - looking good so far. I can't wait to see the finished product.

I'm at week 2 for my wade Christmas jersey at EPS. Trying to be patient :frown:

what's the case with this sleeved blue? did they ever wear it in game?

also, i'm curious what this bird is actually. did they retail it in size 46? or it's actually a pro cut missing 2nd tag? though it looks too short for extra length.
they use to pop up every here and there, more frequently than regular sizes (44, 48; i've never come across size 40, probably they never made it?).

No Champion size 46 retail. Not all pro cuts have the second tag. Ask the seller is there is a tag inside the jersey that reads "EXTRA LENGTH +3". They did make size 40s but of the three retail sizes (40, 44, 48) they are the rarest.

weepwomp weepwomp Nice. I just got around to ordering those 2 patches a bit ago and have the same plans for my black sleeved T' Wolves.

Last edited:
bigj505 bigj505 Thanks, I feel your pain. Did they give you an estimated time?
I'm not sure that EPS even does that but this is my first experience with them.

The website says 4-6 weeks of current and 6-8 weeks if not a current jersey. Not sure what category the jersey falls under by definition of current.
So I'm either 2-4 weeks or 6-8 weeks away lol

I'm not sure that EPS even does that but this is my first experience with them.

The website says 4-6 weeks of current and 6-8 weeks if not a current jersey. Not sure what category the jersey falls under by definition of current.
So I'm either 2-4 weeks or 6-8 weeks away lol
I'm gonna say current just because those Heat numbers are what they still use regardless of color. I could be wrong though lol and just hyped to post on the new layout...

This new layout is great on desktop. It looks way too bulky on my phone. I didn't see a desktop/mobile toggle at the bottom of the site

Gotta get used to this new layout. Anyone have a recommended service for uploading pics here? I've been having trouble with photobucket.

Gotta get used to this new layout. Anyone have a recommended service for uploading pics here? I've been having trouble with photobucket.

Just click on upload a file under the text box. They can still be uploaded to the site. No need to use a middle man

I'm gonna say current just because those Heat numbers are what they still use regardless of color. I could be wrong though lol and just hyped to post on the new layout...
Thanks man. I was thinking the same thing. I'm not even sure the numbers are different than they use on the regular jerseys lol

I'm having a hell of a time trying to send an invoice on ebay for 3 items. The instructions on ebay aren't clicking with me for some reason

No Champion size 46 retail. Not all pro cuts have the second tag. Ask the seller is there is a tag inside the jersey that reads "EXTRA LENGTH +3". They did make size 40s but of the three retail sizes (40, 44, 48) they are the rarest.

i know not all pro cuts have 2nd tag but this jersey is definitely wider than regular one but at the same time it's also shorter than a pro cut, only 32". so i'm almost sure there's no extra length.
so what is it actually? as i said, i've come across same one a couple of times already. and it's only bird with size 46 tag.

Last edited:
i know not all pro cuts have 2nd tag but this jersey is definitely wider than regular one but at the same time it's also shorter than a pro cut, only 32". so i'm almost sure there's no extra length.
so what is it actually? as i said, i've come across same one a couple of times already. and it's only bird with size 46 tag.

I just measured a Champion gamer 46 + 2" from back collar to bottom and it was 32". So depending on how accurately they were with the measurement and from where they started 32" isn't out of question for a pro cut imo. I would inquire about an inside +3 tag.

Back
Top Bottom