Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I was tempted to pull the trigger on a Mitch Richmond Kings Jersey but I hate how boxy their sizing is. There’s always a bunch space left over by the arm pits that makes me want to send it to altererations, which is impossible if the jersey has the sides different color/pattern. I mean it’s possible but you’re left with an odd looking finish.

Lol. I hate those wings.

Tempted to pick up some authentic CAVS shorts on nbastore europe. I have an additional 10% off from there too. $126 for a nike authentic isn't too shabby either.

I tried the new customer email thing and it gave me 10%. Either way it's a great deal especially since they don't charge tax.

I tried the new customer email thing and it gave me 10%. Either way it's a great deal especially since they don't charge tax.
If you leave something in your cart and close out your browser they send you the 15 percent email. I just use that same email over and over

40% is still a great deal! If I didn’t have my LeBron jerseys, I’d be all over it. Hell I picked up a showtime jacket because the deal was good!

40% is still a great deal! If I didn’t have my LeBron jerseys, I’d be all over it. Hell I picked up a showtime jacket because the deal was good!

I agree... ended up getting a 10 percent eventually added on... 122 shipped.... I just bought like 4 authentic shorts and 2 mitchell and ness authentics in the past month, but at this price picked up the statement curry ....

It’s like they know, I requested for two emails. Nothing

I had to go into incognito mode on chrome.... it kept saying my account was already registered, but it didn't.... you can also just create a new account and go through checkout... check your email before submitting payment and you should get at least the 10% off.....

Repped on the cart discount. Shouldn't have done it, but scooped up the Kawhi icon and Durant statement authentic. Kinda wish I would've done Curry but oh well. Price was too good to pass up

A10FD1D3-DF86-44AD-BAA0-A30D7069FE75.jpeg
E962220A-381F-4CCD-B9FE-1BB6D595E8BB.png
Couldn’t get my hands on a new Nike classic...so i went out and got this

Attachments

• 40FF3967-D17A-4AC2-AF7C-84D38AAC5F9D.jpeg
    40FF3967-D17A-4AC2-AF7C-84D38AAC5F9D.jpeg
    522.4 KB · Views: 12
What size did you get? I had a 48 but it was way too long for me, the other rivalry jerseys I have and have had got good.
It’s a 44...was worried about length too but it’s only 31” from top to bottom. Pretty much the same length as a Medium Addidas swingman i have from last year.

$16-18 for shipping to US. Just don't be too greedy with your shipment to avoid customs fees. I think the threshold is $800.

Back
Top Bottom