Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I was replying to the post a few spots above yours. My bad on the confusion :lol: I tend to shy away from Patch Collection though since he mixes legit patches with fake ones, without much disclaimer.

But uhhh, yeah that Sun Life patch is horrible lol

Do they make authentics for the City Edition jerseys? Cuz I'm tryna cop that Raptors joint, it's too clean. Only ever see swingmans tho

Raps were up on nba store Europe

I coulda sworn someone on here actual owns it unless I seen it on IG

Do they make authentics for the City Edition jerseys? Cuz I'm tryna cop that Raptors joint, it's too clean. Only ever see swingmans tho

I would call the team store for availability and possible phone order. Only dude I've seen with one was on IG and he's in the Toronto area

I agree but It's pretty easy to get legit ones redmercury redmercury

Also.... If I ever cop a Raptors Nike piece that sun life "patch" is staying off :lol:
Looks like a lil kid cut a piece of paper and glued it on

sdbgsavbg.JPG

Word! That sunlife patch is the worst sponsor patch in the league and what kept me from buyin a custom raps jersey earlier. I just got that miles jersey custom from the raps team store because at the time i ordered it they ran out of sunlife patches :lol:

Yes they do but they are toronto exclusive. Try calling real sports aparrel (raps team shop) to see if they ship. Footlocker also has them in limited quantitites

There's only one on eBay, but it has that godawful Sun Life patch (tho it looks considerably better on the black jersey)

Guess I'll have to hide my time with it.
Yes they do but they are toronto exclusive. Try calling real sports aparrel (raps team shop) to see if they ship. Footlocker also has them in limited quantitites
Thanks bruh. I'm living away from T.O ATM, but I'll give em a call. Do they do international shipping?

is that an authentic?

sick jersey but I don't think I can name anyone on the roster :lol:

Will take them for you this evening. Since this one was done at the stadium, I recall it being much better than the Fanatics jobs.

Also got a black one in Penny but hasn’t arrived yet...

Ye authentic

I sifted through every page back to January only to realize it was posted in the Nike takeover thread

pezgM (1).gif

Last edited:
agrizzly21 agrizzly21 You have any pics of the back of the Magic uni?

sdgsreg.jpg

I'm curious if the name on back is super low since it's a custom. Thanks in advance

LOVE the jersey! Nike did a solid job with the city stuff....I didn't love the look of the Knicks, but after seeing them in person, I like those too. I finally saw a pair of nike authentic shorts in person. So thin....not a fan, but some shorts are beautiful like the Miami Heat city. Problem is, I can't even find swingman, let alone authentic. What's up with the shortage on everything?

On another note, hate to sound like an Adidas fanboy, but Nike overall has been mediocre at best. The Knicks classic authentic jersey was just awful. The stitching was horrible.... I like my authentic "the town" jersey, but again...those mesh numbers on Adidas!

The Adidas rev 30 authentics, with mesh, are the most comfortable jerseys ever made. I just hate the long length. The other authentic were also solid... Their swingman jerseys were nice, especially their last round. The replicas were the worst...the shoulder fit was disgusting...

I liked the older authentic dri fit Nike jerseys..and swingman were nice too...

Reebok did solid with the authentics, but their replicas are too baggy on me

Champion and Mitchell and ness have the best quality imo..jerseys just feel solid...but a lot hotter...

I wear any type of NBA jersey, and even though the focus here seems to be authentics, I also love the feel and fit of a champion replica

Sorry man but youre tripping, apart from durability the nike authentics SMASH the adidas joints. Wayyy better cut, craftsmanship and attention to detail. The colors are also more vibrant and nike fixed a lot of aesthetic flaws with the adidas unis. Not to mention the fact that rev 30s snag on everything. If u hate that the trim doesnt go all the way around the sleeves you got a legit beef

Sorry man but youre tripping, apart from durability the nike authentics SMASH the adidas joints. Wayyy better cut, craftsmanship and attention to detail. The colors are also more vibrant and nike fixed a lot of aesthetic flaws with the adidas unis. Not to mention the fact that rev 30s snag on everything. If u hate that the trim doesnt go all the way around the sleeves you got a legit beef
I respectfully disagree 10000000%

Adidas made a lot of mistakes.... Very limited authentics available, different inside stitching from the gamers, a ton of jerseys without mesh, 300$ retail... BUT in terms of jerseys itself made everything better than NIKE... Better quality, mesh was an amazing thing, durability and a lot better designs.... Its not even close.. I d chose adidas without thinking and i am a huge nike brand lover....

we all agree that the nike jerseys are less durable by virtue of seeing the jerseys tear in game. that said, have any of you got an example of a retail authentic being damaged? i havent seen a single instance of a nike retail jersey tearing, its not like people are out there grabbing and pulling on them. i'm not saying it doesnt happen, i just havent seen it. that said i have seen MANY rev 30's with snags in the material.

and we are not talking about swingmen, we can all agree those are trash (with the letters falling off) as were the adidas versions (trash cuts)

Back
Top Bottom