Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I was thinking the same thing too on the terry. But was thinking maybe it was made a different year? I mean, was there really a market for a fake Terry jersey?

Thanks for the confirm on the Dirk.

Believe it or not they make fakes of everyone. that twill is terrible

unless you can get more pictures of the word mark and even last name im going with fake on that. twill looks nothing like the dirk and dirk I know is 100% legit

Legit pro cut ?

Attachments

• s-l400 (7).jpg
    s-l400 (7).jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 15
  • s-l400 (8).jpg
    s-l400 (8).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 20
Grail alert! 1986-1987 Charles Barkley Philadelphia 76ers game style jersey, size 50 (Barkley's size). I dated the jersey based on the tagging. Fonts match up with what Barkley wore. This is now the oldest jersey in my collection.

IMG_0164.jpg
IMG_0165.jpg
IMG_0166.jpg

This thread seems like it's dying. Are people still into the jersey thing? lol. Seems like there's much more talk about shorts and Just Don.

I don't know about everyone else but I was severely underwhelmed with Nike taking over, and their rollout of Authentics has been better than adidas (a bar set very low) but the lack of Home jerseys and City etc. has been disappointing.

I don't know about everyone else but I was severely underwhelmed with Nike taking over, and their rollout of Authentics has been better than adidas (a bar set very low) but the lack of Home jerseys and City etc. has been disappointing.

Yeah I can see that. So it's pretty much ebay or bust for most of us to grab other things. I've posted Mitchell and Ness pickups here and on the M&N thread, at least it keeps it active.

Yeah I can see that. So it's pretty much ebay or bust for most of us to grab other things. I've posted Mitchell and Ness pickups here and on the M&N thread, at least it keeps it active.
I still like hunting on eBay for Rev30 stuff but its gone dry for the most part, there was and is still some nice blanks that show up here and there but for the most part this is the curse of adidas. But yeah Nike for me, just super disappointed in the quality, cut etc. it all feels cheap.

If this thread was in the general section (even though it belongs here), it would get more traction imo

Also nike blew it not releasing city jersey authentics...meanwhile m&n has done a geeat job with their player/uni-style releases

I feel like there hasn't been much to be excited for. I've been wanting to get some older jerseys, but as been mentioned not too long ago, eBay prices are pretty ridiculous now.

Is that custom ? +4 is it in retail ? looks like issued but to large for Booker. Legit btw ?

Attachments

• IMG_20180717_170915.png
    IMG_20180717_170915.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20180717_170833.png
    IMG_20180717_170833.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20180717_170857.png
    IMG_20180717_170857.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20180717_170932.png
    IMG_20180717_170932.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
I've got a 2014 Dame All Star jersey on the way and 3 blanks I need to send to EPS :lol:

Been too lazy for pics

I don't think it's dead it's just that everything is easy to obtain now. Any authentic can be purchased for basically $100-$150 now. The Adidas uniforms was harder to obtain then you couldn't purchase mesh numbers easy you had to get them customized. So basically this thread was the place to get help with everything then have bragging rights after waiting months to get your jersey back

Back
Top Bottom