Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

New pickup. I personally think this era of jerseys when Nike made em, were the absolute best as far as quality and materials used.

IMG_8073.jpg
IMG_8074.jpg
IMG_8075.jpg
IMG_8076.jpg
IMG_8077.jpg
IMG_8078.jpg
Nice jersey and pictures. Here's my Jordan (excuse the play mat).
IMG_20190116_223223.jpg

Regarding framing, it really depends on what you are looking for. As mentioned, Fanatics and Michael's provide affordable frames for DIY. Although I've heard mixed reviews on Michael's.

If you are looking for a really nice framing (think $250+), google "jersey framing" or google for your area. There are many local framers that specialize in jerseys. They do it for the colleges, local pros/minors, etc. Make sure you inquire about their UV protection. UV will damage the jerseys over time and make it fade. Also make sure they don't GLUE the jersey in and give specific instructions you want the jersey undamaged/unaltered while framed. The most they should do is pin it

New pickup! ULTRA RARE Gus Johnson 1968-1969 Baltimore Bullets Mitchell & Ness jersey, size 46. This has been on my wish list forever and I have never been able to find one anywhere. Of all the jerseys I have on my final wish list, this was the only one I had never seen for sale in the past decade plus. These were sold in extremely limited quantities in the early 2000s and obviously never re-released, nor do I expect it to ever be released again.

BaltimoreBulletsMN1.jpeg
BaltimoreBulletsMN2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom