Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Didn't that guy work for the Hall of Fame for Basketball or something, or the rumor was that because of that he had unlimited money to be able to secure those items

would be a lot of pointless jerseys for them to have if that were true, some of the ones from the past I could understand but that guy was legit buying everything and anythingf

I think he actually had an account on GUU when I used to post on there and he posted a few times and seemed like a normal dude, I think he posted a few pictures being backstage at all star game and courtside with his kids and taking pictures with every player

no idea who he is and he never posted a collection

but this was also a long *** time ago

Didn't that guy work for the Hall of Fame for Basketball or something, or the rumor was that because of that he had unlimited money to be able to secure those items

He is on some kind of board...like a board of NBA trustees... he had a bunch of pictures with him and i think like David robinson....big hall of fame names...

Occasionally like to stop in and drop some Heat in here... :wink::wink::wink:

IMG_20190410_004628.jpg
IMG_20190410_004716.jpg

Last edited:
Idk about the magic, never owned it

damn son, u never owned da GOAT dazzle material jersey? i feel deprived for you :lol:

for me it's a tie between Orlando magic Tracy McGrady era and Miami heat Nike authentic Eddie Jones Lamar Odom rookie Dwyane Wade era

Got a little bit of time before work today... rocking my OG Champion Reignman in front of Wembley this past October, don't worry, this was Saturday, I had my Hawks gear on for the game on Sunday, lol!
IMG_20190410_115846.jpg

Figured since I'm on the subject of Reigman and was in London... I'll hit y'all with some Full Kit Wanker Talk too...
IMG_20190410_120019.jpg

One of the rarest jerseys ever and I sold it to you :smh:

Never let it go!!!

Don't think you gotta worry about me selling it, been offered great money for it and never even considered it. I mean I guess if someone offers me a house for it I'll sell lol. Crazy how nobody cared about this jersey when you had it. Didn't even dawn on us how rare it was, I had a second one that was a stripped sample that I sold back to the guy I bought it off of.

nov-1999-john-starks-of-the-golden-state-warriors-rests-on-the-court-picture-id72283289

im surprised da OG "i believe" jerseys ain't retro yet...da ones da fans love now are da facelifted ones that Champion/Reebok kitted.

Back
Top Bottom