Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

86732300_848604572277932_5745954303974047744_n.jpg

Came in today

Completes my set -

86794920_210322246693806_1975925732026613760_n.jpg

USA Basketball jersey for summer Olympics Tokio 2020.

it looks like the fabric is a little different than NBA jerseys.

Captura de pantalla 2020-02-22 a las 14.51.53.png

usa-basketball-olympic-uniforms-2020-sportslogosnet-nike.jpg

Just got these Nike courtside edition shorts from champs in..quality is amazing! Very similar to Mitchell & ness authentics with how thick they are and very comfy waistband . Huge Sewn on patch is great quality and the zipper pockets are a nice touch.
00A95917-D557-4D86-8A95-B974D4D9FDE2.jpeg
5C7E03A8-7FFC-4E96-B74B-7B4729AAA6B4.jpeg
9590B1F9-2DEA-4BC3-8E9C-B46741198CB4.jpeg
DFC9933E-FB69-4052-BC64-B7846314996F.jpeg

Unfortunately youve been sold fake shorts

Yeah from champs sports directly? Doubt they’re selling fakes man but good try..here’s the link if you want a pair https://www.champssports.com/product/nike-nba-courtside-city-edition-shorts-mens/0691010.html

I cant find any mention of nike ‘courtside edition’ shorts anywhere except on the champs site. To my knowledge nike has not directly embroidered their logo directly on any pro uni-related garments since the original swingman jerseys. They no longer use embroidered team patches either. The nba logo on those shorts look janky Af. Now its possible that they decided to release ‘lifestyle’ type shorts as would be evident by the added pockets and change of material... but that goes again logic as they would be in direct competition with their own swingman shorts.

Im happy to be wrong, just listing my personal observation as to why these seem fake. Otherwise my guess would be the buyer at champs got duped

Alright they are on nike.com now. Im gonna go ahead and hold this L :blush:
All good man, the shorts aren’t available in many places so people don’t really know about em. To my knowledge only Champs, east bay, and Nike. Definitely closer on the authentic side of quality compared to the current Swingman shorts screen printed stuff.

Last edited:
All good man, the shorts aren’t available in many places so people don’t really know about em. To my knowledge only Champs and Nike. Definitely closer on the authentic side of quality compared to the current Swingman shorts screen printed stuff.

The thing thats crazy is because i wasnt sure i actually googled em before i posted anything and they werent on nike.com

Ten minutes after i post they are up. Higher powers making me look bad lol

From the nike description they are meant to be a throwback to 90’s style shorts so all the embroidery and mesh is making sense now

The “court side” shorts have been a collection since the Nike takeover. Unfortunately, they don’t seem to make many of them anymore.

They look dope. Basically what I would think modern authentic shorts would... SHOULD.. .be like.

The “court side” shorts have been a collection since the Nike takeover. Unfortunately, they don’t seem to make many of them anymore.

They look dope. Basically what I would think modern authentic shorts would... SHOULD.. .be like.
I've seen them up close at champs, and they're super nice. Thick like MN authentic shorts but with pockets.

Back
Top Bottom