Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

City of winners is super legit. Usually has good stuff at decent prices to

I know him personally. We’ve done a bunch of deals in the past. Me selling to him and vice versa so I knew it would be a smooth deal. Will probably get some nhl stuff from him pretty soon.

or you could just buy the legit patch from the lakers team store

One thing i notice is that 16X neck patch. Its supposed to be gold and wrapped around into the inside of the collar.
I scanned the NikeConnect tag on this jersey using the app for the first time today, and low and behold, it actually worked! I guess it’s not fake after all hahah

Today’s delivery.
EF35578F-4667-48D2-9670-1BAA1DE63281.jpeg

94EAC1D7-0ADC-4DF5-B3B7-0D4690DE3E6B.jpeg

D69A44A8-595A-4939-A4DE-ABCE3A314DA0.jpeg

10FE7CF8-31BF-4489-BFC1-17DD762207EF.jpeg
nice jersey. i had a reebok version of that LBJ rookie jersey as well. Also, seems like yesterday the NBA introduced that hated Traxxion spalding bball. i remembered a lot of players were complaining about the grip after touching it with their sweaty hands/palm. I believe the nba got rid of it after 1 season.

Last edited:
My top pickup of 2020! 1998-1999 Steve Smith Atlanta Hawks pro cut/issued road Champion jersey, size 46 + 3 inches. I've been looking for this jersey for 9 years and it's finally where it belongs, in the closet of the self-proclaimed NYC Jersey King!

Atlanta3.jpeg
Atlanta4.jpeg

Went crazy G that's big fire, chill

always wanted a Telfair authentic

especially the black one, no idea why :lol:

thought he woulda been solid

always wanted a Telfair authentic

especially the black one, no idea why :lol:

thought he woulda been solid
I need one too, thats my guy because of that damn movie Through the Fire. "When the lights are on, its time to perform."

So, who’s going to get a game worn/issued/customized jersey with the players name underneath the number instead of over it.
Seems like that’s how they’re doing it if the players don’t choose to have a social justice message

Back
Top Bottom