Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I'm finally posting this white Team USA Magic Johnson jersey I got over the summertime. I already got the navy blue one last year, so I'm glad I got this white one too. And I ended up getting it for free too because of a favorable mistake with the tracking information! 😎
IMG_5419.JPG
IMG_5420.JPG

Grail Jersey for me. Regret not picking up both Versions (#'s 8 & 24) for under retail ($130) in 2019... but times have changed. Considering copping for about 4 times the price. In this day & age, $500 is still a pretty good price for an authentic Mamba jersey or?

Also, could I get a LC please?

$_57.JPG
$_56.JPG
$_58.JPG

Last edited:
I got this Nets Jason Kidd jersey over the summer. I still wish they made the early 2000s version with the mesh material instead, preferably the 2001-02 version with the 9/11 ribbon patch that was worn on all jerseys in the league that season.
IMG_5423.JPG
IMG_5425.JPG

I finally wore a Nike NBA authentic jersey yesterday for the first time. They're definitely light and thin with a snugly fit. I still prefer the archaic styles and materials of the '80s & '90s NBA jerseys.

I decided to wear a Luka Doncic jersey to be different since I don't see peeps wearing Doncic jerseys out here, especially in authentic. And they matched with the Jordan III navy/cement.
IMG_5477.JPG

Too bad I only got to wear it in the restaurant because the mall was closed by the time I got there since I had to make a couple stops elsewhere beforehand. I definitely would have had a unique set of clothes and shoes on had I been able to get in the mall.

What I wore when I went to a mall and dinner in the Valley yesterday. I had to get my Sunday red on like Tiger Woods on a golf course on Sundays, again.

I had to get my correlation on with #45 with the jersey and shoes. Yes, I had on the 2018 Concord XI with the 45 on the back.

I'm glad I was the only MF in Topanga Mall with the jersey and shoes. I never intended to get the jersey, but getting those Concord XI in December 2018 changed my mind since it was the perfect jersey to wear them with like it was the 1995 NBA Playoffs.
IMG_5481.JPG

And I have a funny and random story to share from yesterday because they had me seated beside Big Boy (L.A. radio personality) when I went to have dinner at Lucille's. I don't have a picture of him as proof because I left him alone to respect his privacy. 😆

where do yall cop these authentics? I'm talking current players and throwbacks

I've looked on eBay but they're mostly fakes from what I can tell

I had my Sunday red on yesterday like Tiger Woods on a golf course on Sundays, again. I decided to wear this to Los Cerritos Center.

I basically emulated the 1989 NBA All-Star Game with correlating the jersey and shoes.
IMG_5509.JPG

So...I know it's early but....
Does Nike just not plan on releasing authentics this year?No new stock on the official website, team stores, or NBA Store. I've sent multiple emails to the Hawks shop over the past few months (dying for a Trae authentic( and they still have no idea when, or if, they're even getting any.
How do you not have product ready at the start of your season?

Does Nike just not plan on releasing authentics this year?No new stock on the official website, team stores, or NBA Store. I've sent multiple emails to the Hawks shop over the past few months (dying for a Trae authentic( and they still have no idea when, or if, they're even getting any.

It's coming. They already dropped the black Tatum and Black Giannis authentics with the jeweled NBA and Swoosh logos. It happened on Opening night.

Someone said in the NBA Nike thread that they contacted the Lakers team store, and they said the Lakers store would have authentics around the holiday season.

Back
Top Bottom