Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Is retro2heritage on eBay legit? And do they use the proper materials for name and number on their authentic baseball jerseys?

:pimp:

I wanted that beast mode but the seller sold out of my size and it was a great price

tongue.gif

I love that Harry Caray patch. The Hey Hey patch was for Jack Brickhouse. Thankfully I was able to go to a game before Harry passed away, what a character.

Is that a GU or team issued jersey? Or did they offer those patches on retail jerseys?

Is that a GU or team issued jersey? Or did they offer those patches on retail jerseys?

It's a retail authentic. Retail authentics didn't come with the patches but they were available at Wrigley and the couple stores across the street.

I'm not sure if authentic patches (from same source as team equip manager) were ever sold but for the most part you can find accurate patches even now.

It's a retail authentic. Retail authentics didn't come with the patches but they were available at Wrigley and the couple stores across the street.

I'm not sure if authentic patches (from same source as team equip manager) were ever sold but for the most part you can find accurate patches even now.

Repped. I had the same jersey bought back in 1999 without the Harry Carey patches though. Copped at the wrigley field store just below the seats by home plate

Back
Top Bottom