Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I always see mlb jerseys on my Facebook for like $20-30. I'm assuming they are fake, but where is a good spot to get cheap authentic baseball jerseys.

Anyone know of any legit miggy authentics on eBay for the low. Would take a 44

I have odd feelings pftsport shill bids on their jerseys.

I'd be surprised if they did. They would be risking their legitimate business. Most of their jerseys sell for reasonable prices, and some are bought by resellers who try to make money.

Who's inbox is open for a Legit Check on a MLB Jersey?

just post it in here

Was looking at this on the Bay.

My concerns - Jock tag, Thickness of the white around the red number should be thicker, Missing the Hero patch.

Possible Custom?

The jocktag is a dead giveaway, but also russell didnt make half sizes for retail authentics. the numbers are off and the proportions of the jersey are terrible. here is a legit karros for your reference

I don't think so. I've gotten a dozen or so off of him for starting bid price.

I'd be surprised if they did. They would be risking their legitimate business. Most of their jerseys sell for reasonable prices, and some are bought by resellers who try to make money.
When I was bidding on some Twins blanks last yr, I saw this same sn on other bids too.

I know it's not football season but I'm still jersey shopping. Got this for $105 shipped on eBay. Not bad IMO just need to remove the signature one day.

Back
Top Bottom