Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

James Farrior 2009 game cut Pro Bowl...

Originally Posted by Zyzz  
Fanatics owns and runs NFL shop

Idk who does customization for them

Wasn't it EPS before which is why they couldn't do orders unless it was for those companies
Pretty sure the NFL shop uses Stahls'. They did a few years ago anyway.

EPS has NFL contracts, but I think they do work for the teams' Pro Shops.

i wish they did the mlb authentic feel/material in youth or women sizes
frown.gif
they used to, but not anymore :frown:

Anyone have experience with results of stripping a Majestic Cool Base jersey, whether it was on your own or professionally by a place like EPS? Curious to get feedback on the results. Pics would be even more appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone have experience with results of stripping a Majestic Cool Base jersey, whether it was on your own or professionally by a place like EPS? Curious to get feedback on the results. Pics would be even more appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I havent tried stripping one myself but DO NOT strip a cool base jersey. the material is far too delicate, you will get pulls, tackle twill stains, glue residue stains and imprints from the twill heat press. the exception is if you have numbers / letters that would be totally covered by the new ones thereby hiding the markings left by the strip. still i wouldnt recommend it.

I havent tried stripping one myself but DO NOT strip a cool base jersey. the material is far too delicate, you will get pulls, tackle twill stains, glue residue stains and imprints from the twill heat press. the exception is if you have numbers / letters that would be totally covered by the new ones thereby hiding the markings left by the strip. still i wouldnt recommend it.

Thanks for the response. That's what I was figuring but was hoping maybe some of the pro places like EPS had done it for people in the past.

I don't have any pictures on hand, but I've seen people try to strip cool base jerseys and it was horrible, pulls and marks all over the place. Unless you are literally replacing the lettering to be exactly what it was, I wouldn't do it.

Just got this beauty in. San Francisco Giants Russell Athletic authentic home jersey with innagural patch. Purchased in 2000 at pacific bell park. The back drop is long and the fit is perfect. I tried on the newer majestic jerseys and the front is very long. I doubted if I could wear it but fortunately this didn't cost much at $90. Condition is almost mint. Now to find number options for the back.

Newest pickup:

I ordered this from Majestic when I heard he passed. I placed my order for the $100 Cool Base Authentic and instead got the Flex Base Authentic. Very nice jersey.

dope. i just ordered one myself. hope i get the cool base

how do majestic authentics fit vs. MN?

cool base authentic is the "AUTHENTIC" jersey for baseball this season?

whats the difference between the cool base and the flex base?

i checked the first page and couldnt find any info. thx in advance

Got my mattingly in. It's humongous! I should of sized down. They should change their sizing chart between bp and game jerseys cause the sizes aren't the same. Now I regret buying it. Will return first thing Monday.

What size did you get?

52. I can wear 48 but depends on the brand. Here's a comparison with a russell athletic 52

Now I'm wondering if the sleeves could be shortened and have it slimmed down to a 48. The left sleeve has a black band and a Mickey mantle "7" so idk what can be done. It's not looking good tho. And I hate to return it since this is the jersey I wanted. If the sleeves are this long, Ima have to get a Lou Gehrig with the "short sleeve" and wear it as a normal. I was totally fooled by the pictures on mnn

Last edited:
Damn that's unfortunate. Probably should've just went with a 48 but oh well

At least you can return it. Imagine if you dropped retail and it was all sales final, then that would be the hard way :lol:

At least you can return it. Imagine if you dropped retail and it was all sales final, then that would be the hard way :lol:

Yea good point. can I use the same box it came in? I never had to return anything shipped back to a store.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom