Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Yooooooo that say hey willie mays is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

One of my fav jerseys. Still on the hunt myself. Dope pick up :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Sweet Mays fam.  I'm trying to find the cream version to go with my road grey myself.

What size are you guys looking for?

Last edited:
Trying to time the best deal....i wonder if tomorrow's will be the best

Still hoping majestic does a black friday sale as i rather buy from them.

Looks fake.  Jock tag is way too high and I don't think they sell them with patches on them nor do they sell the patches which makes them all repros.
Thanks that's what I thought too but because he mentioned that he got them at the factory store it could have been a defective product!

I saw a preview of the majestic sale. Don't know if it's legit, but it said excludes jerseys. I'm hoping it was a fake or mistake.

Thanks! So jealous! 
Mine came from eBay I think I forgot how much I got it for, but way less than retail. Keep looking the guy I got mine from post them sometimes. He said he works for Nike so he got them before they hit the outlets

Yoooo, If New Balance doesn't have a good Cyber Monday sale discount. I'm going to finally buy an EFF wool jacket for 25% discount. 
pimp.gif

http://www.ebbets.com/category/Authentic_Wool_Jackets

Throwback Thursday on Thanksgiving in more ways than one. This thread has me reminiscing about the Jersey Central days.

This jersey is absolute fire dude. Where'd you find the authentic? I saw several replicas when it dropped but I only mess with authentics for the MLB.

This jersey is absolute fire dude. Where'd you find the authentic? I saw several replicas when it dropped but I only mess with authentics for the MLB.

I'm the same way.

They had a few on MLB.com over the summer. I think Sports World across from Wrigley has some Bryant and Rizzo.

No other players were made but MLB.com did have some blanks. I was just too slow to pull the trigger. I would have had an Arrieta done since he pitched in the game.

I'm the same way.

They had a few on MLB.com over the summer. I think Sports World across from Wrigley has some Bryant and Rizzo.

No other players were made but MLB.com did have some blanks. I was just too slow to pull the trigger. I would have had an Arrieta done since he pitched in the game.

Good looking. I may have to go by and check it out. An Arrieta would be amazing, especially since he's leaving.

Back
Top Bottom