Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Cool base been on sale all year, the reason i didnt jump was because shipping to canada costs almost as much as the jersey. Had it sent to my friend in LA and he brought it when he came to Canada for work
Sheesh, I don't even want to know how much shipping would run you.  Not really a fan of the road gray Marlins jersey, but nice pick up nonetheless

Cool base been on sale all year, the reason i didnt jump was because shipping to canada costs almost as much as the jersey. Had it sent to my friend in LA and he brought it when he came to Canada for work
Why is it so expensive?  I can get sh*t shipped from the US/UK to Aus for about $15, can't understand why US to Canada runs you so much haha

Why is it so expensive?  I can get sh*t shipped from the US/UK to Aus for about $15, can't understand why US to Canada runs you so much haha

dunno. usually its around $20 to ship xpress from the US to Canada... majestic charges $50 for standard ground shipping then theres duty on top of that plus it takes like 3 months after customs processing... not down with that at all

dunno. usually its around $20 to ship xpress from the US to Canada... majestic charges $50 for standard ground shipping then theres duty on top of that plus it takes like 3 months after customs processing... not down with that at all

I HATE duty

i once paid over $700 on duty alone for jerseys that i had CUSTOMIZED. true story

Damn! I find UPS is the only one that regularly charges me duty. If i buy from a private seller i try and make sure they dont ship with them or at least mark the value down. Retailers are another story...

Damn! I find UPS is the only one that regularly charges me duty. If i buy from a private seller i try and make sure they dont ship with them or at least mark the value down. Retailers are another story...

ya i always tell them to ship USPS but sometimes they dont listen

im usually a basketball jersey guy but imma let ya know something cool, maybe ya already knew.

anywho i bought a blank away rookie authentic Atlanta Falcons Deion Sanders jersey online and it didn't have his name on it...it was a vintage Russell athletic heavy screen printed rubbery numbers.

i went to Cosbys to get work on it done to get Sanders name..turns out they couldn't do it for me, but they pointed me to a DOPE spot.

imma put ya on.

Parkview Sports in da BX does most of Gerry Cosby's work these days.

they heat pressed sanders and added a name plate that was missing and it came out GREAT.

i would recommend them to everyone. next time i go back imma ask if tbey do mesh NBA numbers.

Last edited:
Damn! That deion is fire! Not a big fan of screen print but those old school ruberized prints are dope af. I dont usually buy blanks but thats good to know.

Repped!

im usually a basketball jersey guy but imma let ya know something cool, maybe ya already knew.

anywho i bought a blank away rookie authentic Atlanta Falcons Deion Sanders jersey online and it didn't have his name on it...it was a vintage Russell athletic heavy screen printed rubbery numbers.

i went to Cosbys to get work on it done to get Sanders name..turns out they couldn't do it for me, but they pointed me to a DOPE spot.

imma put ya on.

they heat pressed sanders and added a name plate that was missing and it came out GREAT.

i would recommend them to everyone. next time i go back imma ask if tbey do mesh NBA numbers.

Damn repped. Don't know anyone that does the old school screen prinning. Now if I could ever come across an old school Sonics blank I know where to send it

If you don't mind how long was the turnaround and cost. I'm sure it wasn't EPS like

Last edited:
I've always heard rumblings that Cosby's outsources a lot of their work. Thx for the review, that screenprint Sanders is muy bueno

If you don't mind how long was the turnaround and cost. I'm sure it wasn't EPS like

a week fam :lol:

i juuust paid a white Cavs blank i had sent to EPS...i had to wait like 4 months :x :lol:

they do stellar work so i dont mind..but if Parkview sports has Mesh numbers i might try em out.

i know for sure they do prostyle Twill numbers in case ya wondering.

i juuust paid a white Cavs blank i had sent to EPS...i had to wait like 4 months :x :lol:

they do stellar work so i dont mind..but if Parkview sports has Mesh numbers i might try em out.

4 months smh. I'll have to give them a call and see if they can do the vinyl name and numbers like on the old rams joints. Just so I'm not mistaken the names on the Sanders jersey is Heavy screen and not twill right ?

4 months smh. I'll have to give them a call and see if they can do the vinyl name and numbers like on the old rams joints. Just so I'm not mistaken the names on the Sanders jersey is Heavy screen and not twill right ?

its prostyle heat pressed screen printing.

they even added a name plate it didn't originally have.

Parkview sports outfits alot of highschool teams and from my understanding does alot of work for near by Manhattan College.

040.jpg

for reference this is da exact jersey i have. one thing i didn't take into account is how wide da older school jersey templates are in respect to da sleeves... they're pretty long and wider then da newer ones now.

its prostyle heat pressed screen printing.
Man repped again.  I been waiting forever for a place that does this. I can now be on the lookout for some old Saints jerseys so I can finally get all of these guys jerseys made.

Vaughan Johnson

Pat Swilling

Sam Mills

Rickey Jackson

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

^^^^^That's what I'm talking about. Love seeing jerseys of not so popular players. It gets old seeing the same jerseys over, and over, and over again. I hope you get it done at some point.

^^^^^That's what I'm talking about. Love seeing jerseys of not so popular players. It gets old seeing the same jerseys over, and over, and over again. I hope you get it done at some point.

They were some dogs. Only lb corps in nfl history to have all 4 make it to the pro bowl same year.

imma put ya on.

I have that black jersey (with a plate and with letters falling off).  Not to be a downer, but that isn't his rookie jersey.  The black style started in 1990.

edit: 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom