Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Need that Eric berry ! Nice pickups

If you're into MLB jerseys, you better stock up now before this happens
sick.gif

http://www.uni-watch.com/2016/12/06/under-armour-logo-to-appear-on-mlb-chests-in-2020/
this has been talked about but it still angers me to see what they are doing.  the New Era flag on the caps really annoys me and seeing it all post season was horrible.  but UA is trash to me....and to see it on these jerseys really is upsetting.  Since I heard the news I have really upped my Majestic jersey collection....

The Majestic logo is on the jerseys now, but it's on the sleeve so it doesn't get in the way. Hopefully the Yankees keep the tradition and don't have their manufacturers logo on their jerseys.

People always long for the days of old. In 2032 when fanatics is the exclusive jersey manufacturer of every sports league and every team's jersey has the giant fanatics "F", people will reminisce about the days when the under armor/ Nike/ etc. logo were on the jerseys. :lol:

People always long for the days of old. In 2032 when fanatics is the exclusive jersey manufacturer of every sports league and every team's jersey has the giant fanatics "F", people will reminisce about the days when the under armor/ Nike/ etc. logo were on the jerseys. :lol:

Man by then the team logos will be the smallest logo on the jersey. Itll be plastered with ads :lol:

Welcome to the wonderful world of corporate schilling.  Companies just feel so inclined to put their insignia all over their apparel and merchandise.

People always long for the days of old. In 2032 when fanatics is the exclusive jersey manufacturer of every sports league and every team's jersey has the giant fanatics "F", people will reminisce about the days when the under armor/ Nike/ etc. logo were on the jerseys.
laugh.gif
In 2032, teams are going to called the New York CitiBanks and the San Fransico Ghirardellis. But I'll still cop the dark chocolate alternate

^^^ I was watching that heat forever. Glad someone bought it. Nice pickups.

That eBay $15 off $75 coupon came in clutch! I couldn't decide on the the black one or red the seller had. Glad I went with red. I prefer these Nike authentics over the garbage adidas authentics out today.

Was sceptical on the celtics because it's made in Honduras and I thought all of them were made in El Salvador like the heat jersey but I guess nike authentics were made in both countries.

Also I didn't know the celtics authentics were dri-fit so very happy with my pickups.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom