Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Got a Cal Bears jersey from 92'-93'

I love the gold theme Pro Bowl jerseys from last season.

Mankins isn't a household name (few o-lineman are) but he has a chance at the HOF and the price was right.

The details are nice too, ChromaFlex NFL shield & Pro Bowl patch with rubber team logos.
This is so sick. Dunno if I would like the elastic arms though...

Doesn't even have arms. Basically a sleeveless jersey. Looking like one of those old Sixers jerseys with the wide shoulders.

Crazy how jerseys have evolved. :lol:

All authentics should have elastic shortened sleeves. Like 90% of the NFL wears them like that.

All authentics should have elastic shortened sleeves. Like 90% of the NFL wears them like that.

Ya the only people I really seeing wearing sleeves that are similar to the Nike Elites the public can buy are QBs. But...maybe they will release tank top jerseys like Bennet wears....

Starter in the 90s, nike currently but might've done around the turn of the century, reebok before nike now and in that gap, theres sand knits and addidas' floating around too, Russell, puma from late 90s floating around too, so dont quote me on this but if i had to put a timeline

80s and so: sand-knit

90s: puma, nike, russell, addidas... basically a bunch

2000s: reebok

current: nike

of course there's your Mitchell and ness throwbacks too

Im assuming it was similar to nba where different teams had different manufacturers before one company bought the rights

Last edited:
i know nike did around 98-2000

trying to figure out mainly the years wilson and starter did them

Ok I have more information for some

starter had liscening with nfl by 1983.. from what ive seen they ended up losing a marginal sum and transferred their accounts to puma/ nike so id say their nfl reign ended near the new century

Starter in the 90s, nike currently but might've done around the turn of the century, reebok before nike now and in that gap, theres sand knits and addidas' floating around too, Russell, puma from late 90s floating around too, so dont quote me on this but if i had to put a timeline

80s and so: sand-knit
90s: puma, nike, russell, addidas... basically a bunch
2000s: reebok
current: nike
of course there's your Mitchell and ness throwbacks too

Im assuming it was similar to nba where different teams had different manufacturers before one company bought the rights

What's this brand then??

They supplied a few teams during the '98 season(Rams, Seahawks, Colts, Oilers, Cardinals). They were pretty good imo, I would compare them to the stuff Wilson was putting out in the mid 90's.

i think the comfortability of nfl jerseys is relative to the size of the individual. i can see how an elite would be uncomfortable for heavier people as the material is stiffer and the cuts are more tapered. i dont mind them personally. the green bay packers refused nikes uniform redesigns and stuck to the traditional mesh jerseys, they are the most comfortable football jerseys EVER (awesome for me as a packers fan). the raiders also had full mesh up until this season and i think the panthers maybe did too?

I got this jersey for FREE with ebay bucks. Matt Williams Arizona Diamondbacks Mitchell & Ness Batting Practice, size 52. This has such a weird cut. I'm normally a 48, but I went up a size because its so short, but it hangs off my body. Not sure what to do with this thing now.

Really? I felt the Limited was actually more comfy than the elite.
So worth the price tag I'm guessing? Just ordered a game style one last night. Going through each level I guess lol.

Honestly, I like the elite because it's closer to the game worn but the limited isn't as stiff as the elite (and I'm not a robust guy either) and is more comfy.
As far as pricing goes, you can get elites for a good price now so the price gap between limited as elites could be nominal.

Honestly, I like the elite because it's closer to the game worn but the limited isn't as stiff as the elite (and I'm not a robust guy either) and is more comfy.
As far as pricing goes, you can get elites for a good price now so the price gap between limited as elites could be nominal.
I'm a large human. 6'3 280 - Where are these cheaper elites you speak of...

Back
Top Bottom