Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Your pics aren't working

Brady jersey looks nice
Thanks, it's weird, sometimes I can't see them either, then I'll go to edit and I can see them without doing anything. I just hit "Save Changes".
I'm using imgur like I always have.
I'll post again, please let me know if they are working because I see them.

aaron glenn f.jpg
aaron glenn back.jpg
glenn font.jpg
98 pb patch.jpg

I haven't seen your pics last few posts now.
I was wondering why I wasn't getting any likes. I was like, "Huh, I guess I'm the only one that was a fan of Mark Bavaro." Lol
How about this post?

I was wondering why I wasn't getting any likes. I was like, "Huh, I guess I'm the only one that was a fan of Mark Bavaro." Lol
How about this post?

I didn't say anything earlier because I wasn't sure if it was just my phone or not. Working now. That pineapple logo is awesome.

Reposts:
favre 91 f.jpg favre 91 b.jpg
favre 94 f.jpg favre 94 b.jpg
favre 02 f.jpg favre 02 b.jpg
^^Rbk's very 1st authentics available when they took over in '02, made in the same place (Berlin, WI) as the gamers^^​
bavaro front small.jpg

bavaro back small.jpg

^^Team issued, my favorite (non PGH) TE of all-time. He actually came back into a game after having his jaw broken to catch a TD.^^

deion 3 f.jpg

deion 2 b.jpg

^^Deion Sanders wore #2, his college number, in practice.^^
This is an autographed jersey he wore a couple of times for TV interviews.
It was sourced, with a COA, from the Skins' Director of Public Relations.​

Any Jersey regrets ? (Like jerseys you sold or jerseys you missed out on)
I regret selling all my m&n Jordan's , wizards jordans and my m&n Wilkins (hawks).
Missed out on would be some ND gamers

I regretted dropping off my Champions to the Salvation Army. Replica Suns Charles Barkley and authentic Reggie Miller jerseys. Also regretted selling my authentic blue/white Orlando Magic T-Macs stars and Rockets jerseys.

Only Jersey regret I have is letting another buyer outbid me on eBay for a game issued white LT jersey (same one in my avi). Seller listed it at $40 and I stopped bidding at $80. Looking back I always kick myself for not going all out for it.

Only Jersey regret I have is letting another buyer outbid me on eBay for a game issued white LT jersey (same one in my avi). Seller listed it at $40 and I stopped bidding at $80. Looking back I always kick myself for not going all out for it.
Damn! What did it end of going for ?

Damn! What did it end of going for ?
I think like $110 if I remember correctly. This was back in like 2012 and I didn't have much disposable income at the time. The seller only had it up for 48 hours and my and another bidder were going at it and I just let it go.

I recently bought a retail authentic of that jersey from eBay and I wouldn't let anyone outbid me this time lol.

I think like $110 if I remember correctly. This was back in like 2012 and I didn't have much disposable income at the time. The seller only had it up for 48 hours and my and another bidder were going at it and I just let it go.

I recently bought a retail authentic of that jersey from eBay and I wouldn't let anyone outbid me this time lol.
I got ya. LT one of my all time favs!

Picked this up today, team issued, autographed 1988 Jim Everett...
everett f small.jpg

'88 started a nice 3 season run for Everett, leading the league in TDs, then throwing for >4,000 yds (including 454 in one game, a record 336 to one receiver) in '89 and backing up Cunningham in the Pro Bowl following the 1990 season.
everett b small.jpg

What really attracted me to it was the patch though...
everett patch small.jpg

They were only worn for 10 games, ironically in violation of league policy, and very rare.

Oh, Everett also attacked Jim Rome on live television. :lol:

I love patches on jerseys particularly rare/obscure ones. Amazing jersey. And Jim Rome will forever be a fool for that one. :lol:

No way I was passing on a Steelers Pro Bowl LB (Team Irvin 2015) issued jersey for $100...
timmons f small.jpg

I love the materials used on the 2014 & 2015 PB jerseys. The Chromaflex patches and the textured rubberized numbers are dope.
timmons b small.jpg

(not sure why the pics ended up so blurry, will probably retake them with my next pickup which should be tmo)

I really want a recent Giants PB jersey. No clue how you find them for so cheap all the time.

I have found a couple for good prices before but I definitely wouldn't say "all the time".
Was that you that picked up the '09 or '10 Eli, maybe 2 years back?
Also, define "recent" along with any other criteria and I'll definitely keep an eye out for you.
As a matter of fact, I've been thinking, we should have a WTB Jersey thread where we can help each other find some of the less common/vintage stuff.

This one came, today. Charlie Garner wasn't a star but he was my secret weapon on Madden '97 (97 Speed) and, although he made the PB once, I always thought he was underrated. He averaged 5+ yds per carry for 3 different teams, had nearly 2,000 yds from scrimmage in 15 games in '02 and over 10,000 in his career.
garner 96 front 33%.jpg

garner 96 back 33%.jpg

Game used with a team COA, a repair and in a style they only wore for one year (sleeve stripe, no logo) in '96...
garner repair 33%.jpg

He had an electrifying (nicknamed "Lightning") Barryesque running style too.
Just watch the first highlight that plays and see what he did to my poor Steelers in '02...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom