MLB.com
Fanatics
Fansedge
Majestic.com
FaceBook marketplace
Mercari (app)
Letgo (app)
OfferUp (app)

again thank you to the guys that posted the ebay listing for the trout jersey i bought.

any other reputable sellers you guys recommend.

can’t believe i never used ebay i always assumed everything was a knockoff

Where do you guys shop for MLB Jerseys?

My sources are:

Ebay
Mitchell & Ness
MLB.com
Fanatics
Fansedge
Majestic.com
FaceBook marketplace
Mercari (app)
Letgo (app)
OfferUp (app)

fanatics bought majestic. so them majestic mlb and fansedge all have the same inventory now.

majestic used to have their own stuff.

you can try dickssporting and lids. they’re not affiliated with fanatics and might have different stuff/coupons.

ebay is easily the best place to get mlb jerseys. there's always closeouts on there from reputable resellers.

Just picked up this guy this past opening weekend plus the Mother’s Day cap from last year. Game used from 2013 game against Colorado marking debut of the Rockies after expansion draft.

Still deciding what to turn it into. Still on the prowl for the 1989 throwback road jersey from the 2012 series against the Padres in a wearable size.

Attachments

• B5F3CC83-A4A1-4CF6-82B3-4AC2E3201C5C.jpeg
    B5F3CC83-A4A1-4CF6-82B3-4AC2E3201C5C.jpeg
    260.8 KB · Views: 9
Just waiting for the Rams to release their schedule for next season and I’ll be there for the game against the Eagles, ready to troll them:lol:

I lucked out that Nike is still able to make them in the Flywire style instead of the newer Vapor ones.

C0D4B309-46FA-4A07-8C23-AADBF65CAC8D.jpeg

D25A2351-C822-4DD2-9F50-DD5140A248AC.jpeg
nice pick up. ebay?

Had some NFL shop credit + 10% discount, so I ended up getting one customized, actually. I doubt there was many of these in the wild to begin with, if any:lol:
I see thanks for the reply. I'm surprised NFLshop actually got the #s correct. I customized a Gurley, returned it, and got the replacement (very happy though).

Wait, you customized a Nick Foles jersey? Holy ****, don't even know what to say.

Clue me in on what’s so wrong with the jersey of the reigning SuperBowl MVP in one of the best NFL jersey styles of all time? *kanyeshrug*

how do you guys compare the sizing of mitchell and ness mlbs to the majeatics mainly the flex base. i wear a 44 in majestic it’s a little loose fitting.

i’m looking to grab a griffey mainly the teal.

also do you feel mitchell ness is accurate in terms of the jersey? i remember a while back some members were complaining they weren’t correct referring to a yankees i believe

Back
Top Bottom