Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

How does M&N Hockey Jerseys fit?
Depends on the era, but for the most part, the measurements are true to size. (Although, I think it was Physicx that had some complaints about how his Oilers Gretzky fit.)

To be safe with hockey sweaters, I always size up when in doubt. There's nothing worse than a tight jersey.

For comparison, my measurements are:
CCM (90s Air Knits): 50/52
M&N (89-90 Bruins): 52 (2XL)
Reebok Edge (which run tight): 54/56

Last edited:
I would say the current M&N Hockey jerseys fit true to size. The gretzky, length and width wise, fit perfect. My beef comes in the construction of the body of the jersey. The body has a weird hourglass/womens dress shape to it. I shouldnt be looking like im wearing a gretzky tutu.

Last edited:
I would say the current M&N Hockey jerseys fit true to size. The gretzky, length and width wise, fit perfect. My beef comes in the construction of the body of the jersey. The body has a weird hourglass/womens dress shape to it. Its kinda making me lean towards selling it honestly. I shouldnt be looking like im wearing a gretzky tutu.

Those are the complaints that a lot of hockey jersey collectors have made. If you go to the Ice Jerseys forums, not single one of those guys buys M&N hockey jerseys.

^ And they go for how much on eBay? how often do they pop up?

I see them pop up maybe once a month or less. Anywhere from $150-180, but the quality is much better.

I agree that the quality is better, but it's becoming more and more difficult to find authentic CCM jerseys at a reasonable price. A lot of sellers are putting them on eBay for ridiculous BIN prices, and the listings that do appear become bidding wars.

For instance, I waited a year until I found a home Bruins jersey (circa 1992-93) in my size. And I still ended up paying ~$200.

Sometimes you can find deals on IceJerseys' forums as collectors are a) better at judging value and b) more willing to share.

Bernie Williams 1995 Authentic. Mitchell and Ness. $99. One of my favorite players of all time, and my first authentic jersey ever. :D

Last edited:
Just saw it. :x :smh:

http://blog.mitchellandness.com/post/MAJOR-Announcement.aspx

MAJOR Announcement
We are elated to announce the expansion of our NFL Jersey Collections with the launch of an NFL Replica Collection. Starting this month, in addition to our Authentic NFL Jerseys, we will be offering a jersey collection that is made from mesh and twill and is inspired by on field uniforms of some of the league's most legendary players. This jersey will retail for $140 and will be available at mitchellandness.com, nflshop.com, NFL team stores and select independent boutiques and fashion retailers.

We will absolutely be continuing to produce our NFL Authentic Jersey Collection with new offerings arriving this month too. They will continue to be made from premium, historically accurate materials and manufactured to the specifications of the era.

Some of the players that we will be offering in both collections include Joe Montana, Pat Tillman, Deion Sanders, John Elway, Bo Jackson and more. Here's a sneak peek at a couple of the replicas.

We are happy for the opportunity to offer two unique levels of NFL jerseys allowing even more fans to reconnect with the legacy of the game. Hope you are too.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol:

i see you adidas, trying to get that Jersey money and stick it to Nike :lol: :smh:

too bad :x :x :x

$4.50 at the thrift store. :pimp:

Nice!

Their BP jerseys had vertically arched names? Interesting...

There was a blank grey authentic Yankees jersey (maybe from 2007?) that I think was sold on eBay for just about $50 shipped—anyone here bid and win on it?

I'm kicking myself for sleeping on it on Sunday when I could've easily had it for $25 shipped...

Picked up the Elite 80th Anniversary Throwback. Wanted this in a Kerrigan but it seems like its only going be produced in Robert Griffin the Third. Didnt want to take the chance incase this run of Roberts were going to be the only ones made.

Last edited:
The new NHL jerseys by M&N are so freakin cheap and poor quality, I'm done with them

I got the Lindros and it looks like a replica especially compared to my Gretzky and Hextall from 2010 which is really good quality

The fit is garbage too, F Mitchell and Ness...Adidas ruined them

Back
Top Bottom