Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I actually had to send it elsewhere because EPS wouldn't touch the crest. I think it came out pretty nice!

I did it through an acquaintance on JC. I wish they'd bring these back, too, instead of those god awful orange alternates.

Is JerseyStore2000 on ebay real or fake? He has a little too much negative feedback for my liking...

From what I was told, some of his stuff is real, some are replicas that he tries to pass off as authentic, and some of it is fake. So, I guess he'd fall in the "legit but shady" category.

I bought a Mariners jersey from him once for cheap and it was legit. I'd probably never buy from them again, though. I'd prefer to buy from ptfsports or fullmoonjerseys.

Last edited:
From what I was told, some of his stuff is real, some are replicas that he tries to pass off as authentic, and some of it is fake. So, I guess he'd fall in the "legit but shady" category.
I bought a Mariners jersey from him once for cheap and it was legit. I'd probably never buy from them again, though. I'd prefer to buy from ptfsports or fullmoonjerseys.

What do you think of his Road Yankees jerseys?

That Griffey and Bonds are sick......Just pulled the trigger on a Reebok Authentic home McFadden jersey. Can't wait. Should get here next week.

Was browsing online and came across a Majestic Ken Griffey Jr. Mariners Throwback. I've just never bought a Majestic Jersey and was wondering how many of you niketalkers own them and what your thoughts are on quality, comfort, sizing etc. I have a few M&N Jerseys (Cal Ripken & Tony Gwynn) in a 48/XL. Fit pretty comfortably and I was very satisfied with the Quality - Just want to know how comparable the products would be. Thanks in advance

Majestics are very nice and very high quality. Their double knit material is the most comfortable out of all the previous Russell and Rawlings double knit materials. The only thing I don't like about the Majestics is that they are very long. I'd say a good 2-3 inches longer than previous models.

Yeah, I own a few majestic jerseys and I've no complaints about overall quality and comfort. Also, I think the Majestic jerseys tend to run a little slightly narrow. The Russell jerseys are shorter in length but seemed like they were a little wider.

Is JerseyStore2000 on ebay real or fake? He has a little too much negative feedback for my liking...

I was initially skeptical when almost all listings used the term "LICENSED" as opposed to "AUTHENTIC"

/read through the negative feedback from this month alone

Good thing I never bought through him...

thinking about framing it....in your opinion would you buy a blue under shirt or frame it without one?
i don't really wear jerseys anymore, rather support my teams by wearing a hat / sweatshirt

If you're framing it, do it without the undershirt but I couldn't frame that jersey. I'd wear it, it's too nice man

I would never buy from JerseyStore2000

He has a bunch of customizations and replicas that he tries to pass as authentics.

He does have some authentics but not many

Is sportsdeals24 a legit seller on Ebay? He has an item I'm looking at. Any help is appreciated.

blow up pic and check out the fly wire on the neck and the stripes on his right sleeve (your left) to get an idea on how things will look after a couple of washes/wears. :rolleyes :smh:

Last edited:
blow up pic and check out the fly wire on the neck and the stripes on his right sleeve (your left) to get an idea on how things will look after a couple of washes/wears. :rolleyes :smh:

"FAST IS FASTER" must have been referring to the Nike Elite's speed of deterioration...

JPP's flywire collar is completely frayed and tattered too--extremely noticeable in HD during his postgame interview after the Giants-Cowboys game last Sunday

Back
Top Bottom