Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Kyrie

bak d.jpg

duke.jpg

taff.jpg

Check with the Mets official game used store. If you're not picky with name and number, they usually have loads of them available from different seasons for as low as $100-150 or less if they are doing any sales. That might be my plan once they re-open and sell my current blank copies.

i was tempted to get some stuff from that little game used kiosk they have at citi field. I’ll pay $100-125 for a game used or team issued from some random player. I’ve seen some team issued Mets jerseys on eBay for pretty low prices in the past.

I’ve noticed blue road authentics are a pain to find. I had to bite the bullet and pay retail on fanatics last year for a deGrom and those things sold quick. I would love a majestic flex base blank to turn into an Alonso if I can get my hands on one.

What’s up guys.. quick question. If I don’t have any luck through the clubhouse store.. has anyone had an authentic jersey blank completed with name/number from anywhere online? Got a hold of this cool base authentic for a very nice deal, but took a chance with a blank
449F39AB-8E98-415D-80C7-DDEF58B155EB.jpeg
D04F2544-A3D8-49FF-9974-BD6B42D3FE43.jpeg
06A4DC92-AF2A-4CB1-BDEF-8AF51EA52D77.jpeg
23DDF35A-01F6-428C-BF72-8ED13CCA4CC7.jpeg

Sweet Jersey. Since we've all got time to wait in the Quarantine - send that beauty out to EPS (Exclusive Pro Sports in Rockford Illinois)

i was tempted to get some stuff from that little game used kiosk they have at citi field. I’ll pay $100-125 for a game used or team issued from some random player. I’ve seen some team issued Mets jerseys on eBay for pretty low prices in the past.

I’ve noticed blue road authentics are a pain to find. I had to bite the bullet and pay retail on fanatics last year for a deGrom and those things sold quick. I would love a majestic flex base blank to turn into an Alonso if I can get my hands on one.
I got lucky and found the road alternate from an eBay seller in Poland for about $85 shipped back in November. Based on the spreadsheet the Mets sent me right before the pandemic shut things down, they seem to have plenty of them in various sizes and patch styles. I’m almost considering selling both my blue alternates since they’re blank and buy something from the team since it’s cheaper to do that vs sending the blanks out to be done up.

I got lucky and found the road alternate from an eBay seller in Poland for about $85 shipped back in November. Based on the spreadsheet the Mets sent me right before the pandemic shut things down, they seem to have plenty of them in various sizes and patch styles. I’m almost considering selling both my blue alternates since they’re blank and buy something from the team since it’s cheaper to do that vs sending the blanks out to be done up.

I know exactly what seller you’re talking about. I was watching some of their stuff. For me I’m fine with both options. It’s specific stuff that I want done that’s harder to find than I would’ve expected.

Looking for a road grey piazza, a black home piazza that says Mets on the front and the white without the pinstripes. Finding those in a 48 either majestic or Rawlings has been tough. I’m at the post id be fine copping blanks and sending them to stitches since I know they can do the glacier twill numbers from that era.

what size are those blue alternates. I’m tempted to throw some of my Syndergaard stuff on eBay to put toward future purchases at some point.

I know exactly what seller you’re talking about. I was watching some of their stuff. For me I’m fine with both options. It’s specific stuff that I want done that’s harder to find than I would’ve expected.

Looking for a road grey piazza, a black home piazza that says Mets on the front and the white without the pinstripes. Finding those in a 48 either majestic or Rawlings has been tough. I’m at the post id be fine copping blanks and sending them to stitches since I know they can do the glacier twill numbers from that era.

what size are those blue alternates. I’m tempted to throw some of my Syndergaard stuff on eBay to put toward future purchases at some point.
Both of those are a size 40 so not much help to you unless they were going to become display pieces.

Sweet Jersey. Since we've all got time to wait in the Quarantine - send that beauty out to EPS (Exclusive Pro Sports in Rockford Illinois)

They’re not working on any new orders until at least the end of May they told me. I had a jersey with them they hadn’t started on yet so I requested they send it back so it doesn’t get lost in the shuffle.

Love em but 2 color rush jerseys, 6 combinations for 16 games....we’re on our way to new a new jersey for every week. More than 3 is overkill.

How’s the quality and the fit? I’m eyeing a few authentics

To be 100% honest, it's about the same as Majestic. They feel lighter and the MLB Patch has a little shine to it.

The Nike Authentics are not worth full price. If you can get them on steep discount do it but the Majestics authentics are dirt cheap. If I wasn't a Nike guy I would have just bought more Majestic authentics.

To be 100% honest, it's about the same as Majestic. They feel lighter and the MLB Patch has a little shine to it.

The Nike Authentics are not worth full price. If you can get them on steep discount do it but the Majestics authentics are dirt cheap. If I wasn't a Nike guy I would have just bought more Majestic authentics.

it looks like nike is just rebranding/retagging leftover majestic flex base jerseys for the first year. at least thats what i saw when i first seen them myself.. but thats really the same majestic jersey with the flex base cuts. im excited to see what nike can do with the new mlb jerseys, i really like the nba jerseys

Back
Top Bottom