Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

New pickup: 1964 Jimmy Wynn Houston Colt .45s Mitchell & Ness flannel, size 48 (XL).

HoustonColt45MN1.jpeg
HoustonColt45MN2.jpeg

It sucks that Nike MLB authentic jerseys have higher prices now and they're outsourced unlike how Majestic had all their authentic jerseys made in U.S.A. But those issues were inevitable with Nike taking over the MLB contract. 🙄

It sucks that Nike MLB authentic jerseys have higher prices now and they're outsourced unlike how Majestic had all their authentic jerseys made in U.S.A. But those issues were inevitable with Nike taking over the MLB contract. 🙄

The manufacturer hasn’t actually changed since Nike took over. (Not that that justifies the price increase.)

The manufacturer hasn’t actually changed since Nike took over. (Not that that justifies the price increase.)

It's basically a formality with price markups whenever a company takes over a contract unfortunately.

Please clarify how the manufacturer hasn't changed since Nike took over since they're a company themselves.

I forgot to elaborate in my previous post it's basically the same jersey Flex Base jersey design originated by Majestic but the only differences when Nike took over are the company logo on them, outsourced, and higher price.

It's basically a formality with price markups whenever a company takes over a contract unfortunately.

Please clarify how the manufacturer hasn't changed since Nike took over since they're a company themselves.

I forgot to elaborate in my previous post it's basically the same jersey Flex Base jersey design originated by Majestic but the only differences when Nike took over are the company logo on them, outsourced, and higher price.
The Nike jerseys are being made in the same exact factory in Pennsylvania that the Majestic ones were done in.

The Nike jerseys are being made in the same exact factory in Pennsylvania that the Majestic ones were done in.

That's what I read about the manufacturing before Nike took over. But why are there Made In China labels on the authentic jerseys if they're still being made in that same Pennsylvania, U.S.A. factory?

That's what I read about the manufacturing before Nike took over. But why are there Made In China labels on the authentic jerseys if they're still being made in that same Pennsylvania, U.S.A. factory?

Could be that the base jersey is made in China but they stitch the rest of it at the factory in Easton. I recall seeing that many of the teams share the same base jerseys but the logos/patches are different.The majority of the final product has to be made in the country to be considered “made” in that country.

Different companies word it differently including calling it “...assembled” or “handcrafted” in the USA but over 40% of the production is made away from it.

Here’s a few things I recently picked up. Tempted to customize the A’s blank. Just not sure who to make it into. The reebok NFL authentics I ended up getting for a pretty good price. The TD and Sehorn were ebay pickups, and the Bosa vapor elite I got off OfferUp.

8254AD36-3327-4121-84E1-6566A665DEF8.jpeg
75D986FD-50CE-44BD-9C28-FCBA1F4F2B20.jpeg
39AF9B30-A31F-4C39-B53F-072EEC4191A6.jpeg
73C6F5F1-1C6F-4715-8311-AD712178AEF4.jpeg
7277D1CA-B2CA-4A80-ACC0-51B760DC5167.jpeg
4F117733-5CE6-427F-A4A9-C28FE4D5B45E.jpeg
E1E5EDF0-65E6-4B88-847C-28A8ECAD1499.jpeg
B47E8DCD-15DA-4E52-9C09-CD8C967E5511.jpeg
071E7797-BC40-49F6-83AD-0BD3C1CFF6D7.jpeg
908EF2FC-97C9-40F6-9E26-43DADA857DF2.jpeg

I need M&N to make that Eli jersey. Don’t think I’ve ever seen smaller than a 52 and those jerseys run big

Could be that the base jersey is made in China but they stitch the rest of it at the factory in Easton. I recall seeing that many of the teams share the same base jerseys but the logos/patches are different.The majority of the final product has to be made in the country to be considered “made” in that country.

Different companies word it differently including calling it “...assembled” or “handcrafted” in the USA but over 40% of the production is made away from it.

I actually knew how authentic jerseys were manufactured when Majestic had the contract. They had the fabric, logos/patches, and trimmings for all MLB teams and made them at that Eaton factory. It's logical for many teams, if not all, to share the same white and gray jerseys, but the only difference is each teams' design specs.

I recall a majority of the players' jerseys were basically made-to-order which meant if you ordered a specific player's jersey from one of their authorized retailers, they had to add the name and number and necessary team specs, then it was shipped to you directly from their factory. That's why there was usually a wait time because they didn't mass produce overseas.

It makes sense now with Nike because we all know they've outsourced forever. I now feel they have the base jerseys produced in China and then have them shipped to the Easton factory to put on the finishing touches with needed specs. Based on your logical speculation, we can see Nike MLB authentic jerseys as made in China & U.S.A. technically based on their process.

I saw some Nike authentic Dodgers players' jerseys at a store in a local mall back in February and the letters and numbers strongly resembled the Majestic jerseys. So now I know why since they retained the factory. But I wonder if the players' jerseys will still be made-to-order like how Majestic did it, or just mass produced and distributed.

There are NO MLB authentics made in China.

They are almost all USA made. Some reports of possibly some in El Salvador (very very few). The current Nike jerseys are literally the Majestic jerseys with the Swoosh. Nike is still developing their own template.

There are NO MLB authentics made in China.

They are almost all USA made. Some reports of possibly some in El Salvador (very very few). The current Nike jerseys are literally the Majestic jerseys with the Swoosh. Nike is still developing their own template.

I understand the Nike MLB authentic jerseys are basically Majestic Flex Base jerseys just with a different corporate logo now. Back in Feburary I'm positive I saw a label on a jersey that stated it was made in a foreign country, if it wasn't China, then it was still definitely foreign.

I feel rr012200 rr012200 is correct with his theory about the base jerseys being made in a foreign country and the finishing touches with the team specs are applied at the Easton factory. Perhaps that explains why the fonts and details of the letters and numbers of an authentic Dodgers Cody Bellinger I saw resembled a Majestic jersey.

I'll try to check again for clarity whenever malls reopen in my vicinity.

I understand the Nike MLB authentic jerseys are basically Majestic Flex Base jerseys just with a different corporate logo now. Back in Feburary I'm positive I saw a label on a jersey that stated it was made in a foreign country, if it wasn't China, then it was still definitely foreign.

I feel rr012200 rr012200 is correct with his theory about the base jerseys being made in a foreign country and the finishing touches with the team specs are applied at the Easton factory. Perhaps that explains why the fonts and details of the letters and numbers of an authentic Dodgers Cody Bellinger I saw resembled a Majestic jersey.

I'll try to check again for clarity whenever malls reopen in my vicinity.

VF/Majestic had been trimming down their stuff for years heading towards this eventual nonUS made situation. VF sorta did the same thing with Mitchell Ness with more jerseys being made in China.

Kisscut logos and fewer nameplates was probably done to speed up process on stitching. Probably R&D to switch to flex base was probably made to see how cheaper you can make the jersey in the Asian factories.

More than likely the Fanatics warehousing is connected now to Easton plant so they don’t overproduce jerseys that they have to sell on clearance. Gosh I miss those days of bargain basement traded jerseys.

that Keith Hernandez is nice. I’m loving that Dickey you posted above too. I got a blank white Rawlings in the same style as the Franco you posted which I eventually need to send to stitches to turn into a Piazza. That and grey road New York Piazza are my priorities right now. But it seems like a size 48 never pops up.

I need M&N to make that Eli jersey. Don’t think I’ve ever seen smaller than a 52 and those jerseys run big

The cut on those old reebok jerseys is weird to me. For some reason though while I wear a 48 in Nike elites, I don’t mind a 52 in the reebok stuff. I’ll usually wear the reebok stuff with a layer underneath when it gets colder. I picked up so much reebok stuff lately for decent prices that it’s cool to have. I’d honestly prefer an older Nike Strahan in that white jersey if I was able to get my hands on it though.

that Keith Hernandez is nice. I’m loving that Dickey you posted above too. I got a blank white Rawlings in the same style as the Franco you posted which I eventually need to send to stitches to turn into a Piazza. That and grey road New York Piazza are my priorities right now. But it seems like a size 48 never pops up.

If you are interested in the Dickey ‘89 TBTC, let me know. It’s a team issued but not game worn. It was originally a blank size 46 that fits like a mumu on me.

If you are interested in the Dickey ‘89 TBTC, let me know. It’s a team issued but not game worn. It was originally a blank size 46 that fits like a mumu on me.

I’ll keep that in mind. I got a few other purchases I’m going to make real soon. If it’s available still when I have some extra funds to play with I’ll hit you up.

VF/Majestic had been trimming down their stuff for years heading towards this eventual nonUS made situation. VF sorta did the same thing with Mitchell Ness with more jerseys being made in China.

Kisscut logos and fewer nameplates was probably done to speed up process on stitching. Probably R&D to switch to flex base was probably made to see how cheaper you can make the jersey in the Asian factories.

More than likely the Fanatics warehousing is connected now to Easton plant so they don’t overproduce jerseys that they have to sell on clearance. Gosh I miss those days of bargain basement traded jerseys.

Please elaborate what is "R&D". I don't understand crap like that especially if it's not commonly used. I honestly hate being confused with stuff like that.

Otherwise all that insight you posted makes sense. But I've been aware that all Majestic MLB authentic jerseys were made in that Easton factory.

I know exactly what you mean about them wanting to prevent excess merchandise that way.

Back
Top Bottom