Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Just came in
20200930_104121.jpg 20200930_104156.jpg

New pickups: First, some custom work from MLB jersey guru Bill Henderson. He sewed on the Astros patch on the sleeve; for some reason, these were made without them, and all the years they wore this jersey they had the patch, so this may be the only version of this Larry Dierker with the patch. Second, my 1933 National League Mitchell & Ness jersey did not have a number on the back, as was worn during the All Star Game. I found a picture of a number 7 worn by Pie Traynor , and had Bill customize it with the number. To my knowledge, this would be the only Mitchell & Ness remake that has any correct number font on the back. Third, I picked up a Yankees jersey, 2017 Caleb Smith game issued road, size 46. I got this jersey because it is damn near impossible to find an issued blank Yankees jersey, and this isn’t a retail size, so this was the way to go for one. I also went with this particular one because I like memorial armbands, and this is actually the first jersey I’ve ever owned that had one sewn on by the team (looks like the standard material you can buy from ebay or amazon by the way, which I didn’t know), and #41 is a popular Yankees number issued to many players, currently worn by Miguel Andujar, who isn’t a bum like Smith.

HoustonAstrosMN4.jpeg
HoustonAstrosMN5.jpeg
NationalLeagueMN3.jpeg
NationalLeagueMN4.png
NationalLeagueMN5.jpeg
NYYankeesMLB14.jpeg

I also have the white Cowboys Ezekiel Elliot jersey in addition to the navy jersey. Elliot is the only one I have in both colors with the Vapor Untouchable Elite style since Nike doesn't make all the other teams' colors available for retail.
IMG_4479.JPG
IMG_4480.JPG

New pickup: 2019 New York Yankees authentic Spring Training style Flex Base jersey from Majestic Athletic, Size 44 (L). It's my first size large in Flex Base, and compared to my cool bases in the same size, it fits the same or slightly better.

IMG_4428.jpg
IMG_4429.jpg

Does anyone get MLB jerseys tailored? If so, do they come out looking good?

I bought the wrong size on eBay and don’t want to send it back.

Back
Top Bottom