Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Just got this in, a jersey I put on hold for ~8 years but finally got around to finishing it.

2001 World Series Mariano. Hoping it’s M&N proof since the Yankees lost this WS but we’ll see as their mlb line starts to expand.
5793C4F2-81C8-499F-88E7-8688A81306D5.jpeg

58DB3E5C-658F-4C3A-8E48-587221D03626.jpeg

I got this authentic gray Phillies Bryce Harper jersey last month. I'm only going to say I got it for a really favorable price. I definitely ended up winning big with it.

I'm glad I got the Majestic version from 2019 honestly since it was made in USA. And it has the MLB 150 anniversary patch on it too.
IMG_5201.JPG
IMG_5202.JPG

I got this authentic gray Phillies Bryce Harper jersey last month. I'm only going to say I got it for a really favorable price. I definitely ended up winning big with it.

I'm glad I got the Majestic version from 2019 honestly since it was made in USA. And it has the MLB 150 anniversary patch on it too.
IMG_5201.JPG
IMG_5202.JPG
Nice pick up. Nike ones are trash

Thanks for corroborating what I've been thinking about the Nike authentic jerseys since they got the contract. Majestic is way better if you can still find some for a good price, especially since they're made in USA.
The Nike jerseys are made in the same exact factory in PA that the majestic jerseys were. Quality is 100% identical aside from the manufacturer tagging.

Back
Top Bottom